Chapter 11

Chapter 11;

I walked back to the living room and gave the dress to Louis, everybody started to laugh when they saw the dress. As Sophia Grace would say this is gonna be SO GOOD! I saw Lou’s face getting red and he grabbed the dress from me and walked towards the bathroom. We talked a bit while Louis was chancing in the dress, after a couple of minutes he came back and with the dress on. Well he actually looked good in a dress!

“What do you guys think? It’s actually really comfortable.” Louis said as he looked in the mirror which was beside the front door.

“Looks good boo bear! I think you should wear it more often!” Harry said and stood up and grabbed his hand and gave it a little kiss.

“Why thank you Harry. I think I’m gonna wear it more often.” He said and looked back at us.

“Okay gay boys, now pose as a model we need a picture for twitter!” Zayn said and grabbed Louis’ phone and took a picture as Louis posed like a model with one hand on his hip and the other in front of his mouth like he was giving a kiss to the camera. I wonder what the fans are gonna think of it… I grabbed the phone from Zayn and posted the picture of Lou on twitter and typed ‘What do you girls think of my new style? I think I’m gonna wear this more often!’ yeah I know it’s more than my bet but hey if you got this chance you would do the same right? Yeah I know you would! I sent the ‘post’ button and went to his mentions, after a couple of seconds his mentions blew up I looked at a couple of them and they were actually really funny ‘I say yes!’ , ‘I knew you were gay.’ or  ‘is that Eleanor’s dress?’. I gave Louis his phone back and he sat back next to me and we continued truth or dare.

We were playing for about one and a half hour and there were some pretty embarrassing moments for some people. Like Harry had to run down the streets in his underwear and Liam and Danielle had to kiss for ten minutes without breaking the kiss what was almost impossible because you had to breath so yeah that was  really funny! And now it was Louis turn to ask someone again.

“Truth or dare for… Jennifer.” He said and pointed at me. I could’ve seen this one coming, he probably wanted a revenge.

“Truth.” I said, I knew it wasn’t going to be good it I choice dare!

“Ow common! Why don’t you choice dare? Please I know a really nice one for you and I’m sure you’re gonna like it!” he said and gave me his puppy eyes. Should I take dare? How bad could it be?

“Okay I choice dare.” I said, what was I doing?

“Yaaaay.” He said and clapped his hands. “Okay so your dare it…” he began and looked at me with mysterious eyes “I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with…” He began, ow I knew it! He was going to say Niall and I would have a really awkward moment with Niall! “With Niall.” He said. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!

“Really Lou?” I asked. I felt my cheeks getting red.

“Yes, really!” he said and started to laugh.

“You heard what he said.” Niall said and stood up. Huh? Did he really wanted to do this? Didn’t he had this awkward feeling?