Chapter 14

Chapter 14;

“Hi babe, how was the interview?” Niall asked on the phone.

“It was okay, until you started to text me.” I said and thought back at the little incident that happened during the interview with Ryan Secrets.

“Haha yeah sorry about that, just wanted to tell you how amazing you where.” He said with a chuckle on the end.

“Thanks, ow I gotta go. Have to bring Evelyn, Alex and Chermaine to school.” I said while I was my three best friends standing at the door waiting on my.

“Can I come with you?” he asked, well why not?

“Yeah sure, We’ll be at your house in ten minutes.” I said back and hung on the phone.

“Girls we have to pick Niall up and then we’ll bring you to school.” I said with a smile on my face with the thought of seeing Niall again.

“Speaking of Niall, what was that this morning?” Alex asked and swung a arms around my shoulders.

“Nothing?” I asked.

“Well, Justin told us another story.” Evelyn said while she came walking on my other side.

“Okay, maybe there happened something.” I said and grabbed my bag and the car keys from Justin’s black range rover.

“Care to share it with us?” Chermaine asked while she put the door open and we walked outside in the direction of Justin’s car.

“Yeah when we’re in the car, the paps is looking at us right now.” I said and nodded in the direction of the gate. We walked towards the car and stepped in.

“Tell us everything!” Evelyn said happy when all the doors were closed.

“What do I need to tell?” I asked and started the car.

“Well, how about everything? Why was he at our house at 4 in the morning, what do you guys do?” Alex asked from the back seat. I started the car and drove of the driveway in the direction of the boys’ house.

“Well he came because there was a picture of him and me kissing leaked on the internet so we had to talk about what we would say to the paps.” I explained

“WHOA WHOA Go back! What did you say?” Evelyn asked who was sitting in the passenger seat.

“We had to talk about what we would say to the paps.” I said again with my eyes focused on the road.

“No no before that.” She said.

“Ow the picture of us kissing.” I asked and looked at her for a second and then back to the road.