Tough Love - Lirry

Start from the beginning

**

"Harry, could I please see you after class?" I looked up from my paper and looked at Mr. Payne.

"Sure?" I looked confused at him but he just smiled. I looked at my friends and Niall just shrugged his shoulders but Zayn smirked at me. I raised my brows at him but he just winked and went back to work. I looked up at Mr. Payne again and he winked at me before he looked down at his papers. My eyes went two times bigger and I swer I made some kind of a noise. Both Niall and Zayn looked at me. 

"What is it mate? It looks like you've seen a ghost." Niall said. I cleared my throat.

"M'fine." Niall shrugged his shoulders again. The ten minutes remaining went by in what felt like a second. I nervously walked up to Mr. Payne whilst the other ran out of the room. After they all had disappeared Mr. Payne stood up and closed the door. I gulped and stared down at my feet. What is happening.

"Are you okay Harry?" He said and stood in front of me. I just nodded, I didn't trust my voice right now. Me put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. I avoided eye contact as best as I could. I blushed like mad. 

"Why won't you look at me?" I took a breath and finally looked at him. His face is literally flawless. How could you not fall in love with that? Wait. Love? Oh I can't deny it anymore. I love him, I'm in love with my teacher. I sighed and moved away from his touch. I already miss it. I need to get away from here. I walked towards the door but he moved so he stood between me and it so I couldn't get out. I felt how my heart started to beat really fast and it felt like my stomach was about to explode any second. But it was not the feeling of love. No I was scared. If I didn't get out of here anytime soon I'm afraid that I'll tell him and I just can't do that. 

"Please I need to go." I was about to cry. I don't really know why but if I was here more than a minute more I would explode. I can't tell him how I feel.

"No, tell me what's wrong." I tried to walk away but he would just move. I started to breath harder. 

"I can't tell you!" I almost yelled at him. I pushed past him and ran out. I ran out to my car and just sat there. A few tears ran down my cheek but I just brushed them away. I remember that my grandma ones told me that the people that makes us weak are the ones we should fear the most. He makes me feel weak, but I just want to be with him. I drove home not bothering about giving Niall a ride. He just have to fix it himself. My mom works when I usually get home from school so she would never notice if I ever get home early. I laid down on my bed and just closed my eyes. I hadn't realized I was asleep until I heard the front door close and my mothers voice shouting.

"Harry I'm home!"

**

Next day at school was a bit awkward. Everbody was wondering why I had so suddenly just ran out of the school. I had just told them that I didn't feel well. No one asked more about it until I was talking to Niall and Zayn. We sat alone in the cafeteria and they were wondering why I left.

"Why don't you just tell him Harry." Zayn said and sighed. I looked at him.

"Tell him?! Are you bloody insane? He's our teacher Zayn, I can't tell him that!" He just rolled his eyes at me. 

"What? Why are you finding this so annoying? How can you not see how big of a problem it can become if I told him I was bloody in love with him!" They eyes went big as an apple. Oh yeah. I never told them about myrealization.

"You love him?" Niall said. I nodded and looked down at the table.

"Don't be such a pussy, just tell him Harry."

"Hey mate, back off." Niall said to Zayn. 

"Fuck off." I said and walked away from them. I could hear them talk when I walked away but I didn't bother listening. Why was Zayn such a dick? I can't just walk up to my teacher and tell him that I love him. That never works. God. 

Our next class was English and I liked English. Mr. Tomlinson was a cool teacher. I walked in a bit late but he just motioned for me to sit down. There was an empty spot beside Zayn but I just sat down in the front. Mr. Tomlinson looked a bit confused at first, I quess it was because we three always sit next to each other but I just can't handle Zayn right now. Class went by fast.

"Harry, could you please follow me to my room. There's something I need to talk to you about." I looked confused at him.

"Your grades." He said. I sighed and followed him. Great, now I'm failing English. We walked into his room but when we got there he just pushed me inside and locked the door so I was in there alone. Or so I thought. I turned around and saw that Mr. Payne sat in one of the chairs. I heart immediately started to beat faster. I sighed.

"I was something to tell you and I want you to not run away this time." He said and walked up to me.

"Well if you didn't notice Mr. Tomlinson locked the door so I'm stuck." He laughed a little and god it was the best sound ever. If I wasn't so good in biology I would say that my heart melted but that's impossible so I'm not saying that. He walked a bit closer but instead of stopping he just contined to move forward until our noses touched. W-what is happening. I was about to speak but he put his lips on mine. He's kissing me. Oh my god Mr. Payne is kissing me! He moved his hands to my hair and I put my hand around his waist.

The kiss was slow and lovely and that was all I could think about until it really hit me. Why was he kissing me? I pulled away and looked confused at him. 

"Zayn told Louis and Louis told me." Oh. Wait what? Zayn told Louis what and Louis told him what? And why did Zayn even tell Louis anything and what? I am so confused.

"I can see that you are a bit confused."

"A bit?" I said and looked at him with wide eyes. He laughed. And there goes the butterflies again.

"Zayn told Louis that you were in love with me and Louis told me." I blushed. But Zayn and Mr. Tomlinson? That still didn't make any sence.

"Why would Zayn tell Mr. Tomlinson that?" Now Mr. Payne was the one to look confused.

"You don't know?" I shook my head.

"Zayn and Louis are dating."

**

"Why didn't you tell me that you and Louis were dating, huh?" I said to Zayn once we were alone.

"I'm sorry. We promised not to tell anyone." I sighed. We sat down at a bench and just stayed quite. After a while Zayn looked up at me.

"How did it go with Mr. Payne?" He said and smirked. I looked up at him and smirked.

"Fantastic."

One Direction One Shots boyxboyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara