To The Road Dear

When morning came around Neela's eyes opened, feeling uncomfortable. Her back throbbing in pain. She groaned as she leaned forward a bit. "It still hurts?" Pep questioned her quietly. Tilting her head to the side as she shifted around in her seat. "Why are you whispering?" Pep pointed at Lucario who was sleeping quietly on the soft couch. Neela nodded understanding as she moved around trying to get comfortable. "So tell me what really happened." Neela smiled uncomfortably. "What are you talking about?" Pep frowned and crossed her arms. "When I examined the wound on your back it looked like a spike had plunged into your back. It seems that Lucario's spike would fit that exact wound. Plus there were bruises forming around the wound and around your adominal area." Neela looked down. "Why are you protecting him? He hurt you." Neela's head snapped up. "I hurt him too." She snapped. Pep turned her head to the side wanting to know to know more. "Seven years ago I abandoned him when he was a Riolu. He use to be my Pokemon." Pep got up and sat down on the corner of Neela's bed. "There's got to be a reason why you left him." Neela turned to look at Lucario's sleeping form. "I couldn't take care of him, I was a little girl. I didn't want him to live on the streets like me." Pep held her hand softly. "I get that but, why is he so ferocious?" She shrugged. "What do you mean? Do you mean the stab?" Neela sighed as she turned her head to the concerned doctor. "I mean the bruises on your stomach Neela." Neela fidgeted in her seat and turned away. "Can I leave now?" Neela asked Pep nervously. "Fine but you have to stay in this wheelchair for a week since.." Pep dropped the subject. Neela nodded thankful that Pep had dropped the subject. "I don't think I even want to get up right now." Pep raised a brow at Neela. "You should rest here for a while then I'll discharge you." Neela nodded she laid back down onto her soft pillow. She closed her eyes listening to the door close with a small click. "Why do you have bruises on your abdomen?" Neela snapped her eyes open and shifted them to the tall Lucario who stood there impatiently. She frowned, crossing her arms and looked away. "Why do you care? Wait a minute..were you ease dropping?!" He smirked going around the bed and taking a seat on the chair Pep had sat on. "Maybe I was. Now stop avoiding the question." Neela pouted at him, her eyes glaring at him . "Why are you asking you don't even care." He shrugged, shifted in the chair uncomfortably. "You're right i don't care but I'm curious." Lucario stared at her his red orbs absorbing her soft features. Her cream skin glowing and her black hair flowing behind her. Chocolate eyes glaring at him waiting for him to whisper a snappy remark. He smirked as he sat patiently by the bed. "I'll answer if you answer a question." He nodded. "Seems fair." She moved the pillow up leaning against the bedframe. "Ok now.." She rubbed her palms together. "How long have you been looking for me?" Lucario looked at her his brow raised and a wiggling finger pointed at her. "I ask you a question first." He damanded. She groaned loudly. "Fine.." She sighed gripping at her forearm. "I got these bruises from punching myself." She looked up expecting him to give her a disgusted face. Instead she received an amused face. "Are the bruises part of a kink? Or do you just love pain?" Her eye twitched. "I do it to punish myself! It doesn't have anything to do with pleasure." His nonexistent brow raised higher. "Your turn." She sighed. 'He doesn't understand.' She looked at him snapping her fingers. "The same question I had asked earlier." He sat there pondering the question for a bit. "I've been looking for you for about six months." She looked him waiting for him to explain. "You have a lot of beer buddies.." She laughed a little. He was right she does have a lot of drinking buddies. She's been to so many bars in almost every town it was almost a record. She scratched the back of her head laughing. After a short time her laughter died down. He stared at her smirking slightly. "Your turn." Neela pointed out coughing. He stood up on his big feet looking at her intensely. "Will you take me to my pokeball?" Her eyes widened slightly. She didn't know how answer since she had lost it years ago. He looked at her as her face twisted into guilt. "I lost it the day I left you." His eyes widened. "You lost it?!" He yelled in fury making the walls shake. She flinched, turning away from the angry Lucario. "I'm sorry!" She yelled clutching the warm blanket until her hands turned white. He slammed both of his fists to the side of her head, missing her head by a millimeter. "Apologies aren't going to bring back my pokeball!" Her head snapped up, teeth baring at him threatening. "Neither is yelling!" She yelled furiously. He backed away from her surprised at her outburst. "I'll help you look for it! When we're done I never want to see you again!" She yelled as she threw the blankets off her. She moved to stand up hissing at the pain as it told her to sit back down. Lucario reached to help her but she smacked his paw away her pride getting the best of her. "Don't touch me!" She hissed at him aggressively. Lucario grunted and crossed his arms at her frowning. She wobbled her way to the wheelchair near the door, pain finally catching up to her from earlier events. "Come on we're leaving." Her words cold and icy as she grabbed her backpack and putting it on her lap. He followed quietly behind her as she strolled through the halls she had gone through for years. When they finally made it out of the hospital not catching anyones attention she was stopped by Pep. "Where do you think you're going?" Pep asked as if she were asking a child. "I'm taking him to Lavender Town." She replied avoiding Peps strange tone. "I'm going to help him find his pokeball." Pep stared at Neela and Lucario expecting a better excuse to leave the hospital. "Whatever just take care of her! And don't forget to change her bandages! You're also going to have to rub her back to release stress!" She pointed at Lucario. Lucario hesitantly nodded as she gave him a small medical fanny pack. 'This is ridiculous..' He thought to himself as he tried to put the fanny pack around his waist frowning. Pep turned to Neela, her hands on her hips. "You need to take better care of yourself. No more drinking and bruises. Or I'll kill you." Neela nodded looking away from Pep's eyes. "Come back safe." Pep whispered, Neela smiled at her softly. Neela looked Pep as she rolled her to the struggling Lucario who just couldn't put on the fanny pack. She rolled her eyes as she took the fanny pack from him and stuffing it into her backpack. He cleared his throat and mumbled a quiet thank you. She nodded as Pep pushed him behind Neela. "You're going to need to push her." Pep ordered him. He nodded understanding. "Lets go." Neela nodded not wanting to stay any longer. Neela waved at Pep as Lucario pushed her away from the sad doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! Thank you for reading! I will update the Planet of the Apes soon!
Vote.
Comment.
Maybe add to your list?