Tag, You're It. | E&G

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

~Ethan's P.O.V.~

She parks her car and walks into the store. Her beautiful hair flowing with every step she took. I never understood why Grayson wanted her until now. I'm really not the type to do something like this, but I must admit, she was one astonishing girl.

We were currently in the parking lot of Walgreens. It was 12 at midnight and we are on a stake out.

"You sure you want to go through with this?" I ask.

"Yes. I want her. I have to have her." He says.

"Even if it means kidnapping her?" I ask.

"Yes. You're not backing out, are you?" He asks.

"No, of course not,but don't you think that this is a little extreme?"

"We've been watching her for this long, and now we are so close to getting what we want. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

Grayson has always been this way. Every time he finds interest in something or someone, he goes above and beyond to get it. Me being his big brother, I never wanted to tell him no, because who knows what he'll do.

"And besides, you might even get to break off a little piece of her as well."

He chuckles as he continues to look at the automatic doors of the store.

I didn't have much else to say to him. I mean he's my brother and I love him, and me having a healthy relationship with him is all I've ever wanted.

"Look! She's walking out." He says.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." He says.

He starts the car and pulls up beside her. He rolls down the tinted window and whistles at her. She looks up from her phone .

"Hi." She says.

"Hi. I'm Scott and this is my twin brother Stiles."( when you teen wolf asf😂😂)

He gave us fake names, good one Gray.

"We were wondering if you'd like to go for a little joy ride with us." He says.

"Thank you, but no thanks." She says.

~Melanie's P.O.V.~

"No thanks."

Scott's face goes from chill to dark in an instant. His eyes look gloomy as they reflect off of the light of the moon. His smile fades away,and he now has a devious smirk.

"C'mon Mel. It'll be fun." He says.

My whole body tenses up. I can see the darkness in both of them.

"How do you know my name?"

~Grayson's P.O.V.~

Fuck.

I messed up.

I fucked up my only chance to get the girl of my dreams.

I can't let her see me sweat,then she'll know something's wrong.

Maybe if I play it cool, I'll still get my opportunity.

"What?" I try to act oblivious.

She has tears welling up in her eyes, implying that she's scared. Just how I want her to be.

"My name. How do you know it?"

I look to Ethan.

"Grab her." I say.

We both get out. She looks like a harmless little baby. I admire her beauty. I reach to stroke her cheek,but she runs away.

We chased her through the parking lot. She runs and she wouldn't stop. I reach for her hair and get a firm grasp on it.

I push her down, she tries to scream,but I put my hand over her mouth.

"Tag, You're It." I whisper in her ear.

Ethan grabs her legs and we throw her in the back seat of the car. I grab her phone, that is face down on the ground.

Ethan knocked her out with the chloroform, I gave him earlier.

He gets back in the passengers seat and we drive off.

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

Hey.

This was inspired by the song "Tag, You're It" by Melanie Martinez.

There will be a part two because there's a part two on her album.

I have a lot of things coming (i'm telling the truth. I have like six drafts)

Comment/Vote if you liked it.

Universal Smiles 🌞