Chapter 15

Third's view

Scarlett had positioned herself next to Justin that evening, after she had placed Jake in his little bed. She was so tired of getting everything ready for his little get together on his first birthday with family and friends. She leaned her head on Justin's shoulder as he wrapped an arm around his beautiful girlfriend. 

"thank you" these words escaped Scarlett's lips as she, too, wrapped an arm around his torso. Justin was confused to what she was thanking him for, all he did was wrapp an arm around her. 'what's there to thank for?' he questioned himself, but he wasn't confused anymore as the next words were formed by Scarlett. "for helping me out today, I don't know if I would have gotten everything ready if I had to do it on my own"

Justin smiled and kissed the top of her head. "don't worry" he whispered to her, "I loved every second of it, just because I was with you" 

"Justin, could you please stay the night? I'm tired of being alone in my big bed" Justin thought about it, it had been a long time since they had slept together in the same bed, since he held her close while watching her sleep before drifting off himself. He nodded.

"but only if you're sure your parents won't mine" he told her, not wanting to get into an argument with her parents. Scarlett didn't have to ask her parents, they loved Justin, always had, even after he broke her heart, they knew he was perfect for her, they knew they were meant to be, he was like their own son. Scarlett knew this.

"They love you, they wouldn't mind" she closed her mouth after the sentence lifting her head of his shoulder. "but" she started "they don't love you, as much as I love you" Justin smiled at her and closed the gap between them, bringing his lips onto hers. He loved kissing her and the feeling he got everytime they did.

Once they started kissing, they couldn't stop, they always had that problem when they were still together, it would litterly take a person pulling them from eachotter and standing between them, to stop them from their liplocking. And like old times, they couldn't stop right now either as Justin licked Scarlett's bottom lip asking for entrance. She obliged and gave him the acces he wanted as they started to explore their mouths, trying to get dominance.

It took a lot for Justin to do the following actions: he pulled away, he didn't want to, but he did it anyways. "let's go to bed" he stated as he saw it was 11:36 PM. Scarlett was disappointed the moment they lost physical contact. She was loving that kiss. 

She nodded anyways as they stood up and went upstaires, trippling to her bedroom. She told Justin to go ahead and wait for her as she went to Skye's room, to start her evening routine. She knocked lightly onto her sister's door, hearing a faint 'come in' as reply, making her open the door and step inside. 

"night little sis" Scarlett told her and kissed her cheeck. "love you" she walked back to the door.

"night, love you too" Skye replied her elder sister as she closed the door. Next stop, Her parents, she was about to open their door, when she realised they weren't home, they were on a business trip untill the next morning at around 8 am. She shook her head at her dumbness and walked back over to her room, seeing Justin lying onto the bed, sitting on top of the covers watching tv, stripped down to his boxers. Scarlett remembered that Justin always slept in boxers, always. Unless they had made love and went to bed straight after, meaning there was  no use in putting on boxers.

"hey" she climbed on to the bed after locking her door, which she always does, and snuggling into his chest. 

"aren't you going to make yourself ready to sleep?" he asked her, rather confused as to why she got in the bed with her clothes and make up still on, like she was ready to go out. 

"I'm too tired, can you change me?" she asked him using her puupydog eyes that she knew Justin couldn't resist. Justin gulped, changing her meant stripping her down, seeing her in her bra and panties, and boobs since she always slept without a bra. he nodded anyways as he stood up and sat on his knees infront of her. First he slipped of her brown heels (AN: the clothes she's wearing is in the picture at the top of the PREVIOUS chapter) then pulled off her blue denim vest. Scarlett lifted up her arms after that so Justin could easily slip of her top. Justin couldn't help but let his eyes wonder to her c-cup breasts, noticing they had slightly grown over the amount of 20 months. 

Scarlett didn't feel uncomfortable, not the slightest. Justin had seen her like that before, with even less clothes. She knew her breasts had gotten slightly bigger since he last saw them, and when he would slip of her bra, he would notice that they alwo were in a better shape then first.

Justin's hands trailed down to the brown small belt on her skirt that was tied up, and untied it before unbuttoning the skirt and pulling it down. He took in the beauty of his girlfriend as if it was the first time he saw it. Her curves had gotton even better. He couldn't help it and let his left hand trail down from under her arm pit, over the curv of her breast, to the side of her waist, and over her hips. Scarlett shivered, she was loving his touch.

"arch your back, baby girl" Justin spoke up for the first time since Scarlett had asked him to change her. Scarlett obliged and arched her back so Justin could reach around and unclaps the claps of her bra. He pulled the straps down and closed his eyes before pulling her bra away. He didn't want things to get out of hand, he knew they would when he'd see her chest fully exposed to him.

"you can look, Justin" Scarlett assured him, starting to feel ashames of her body. Had Justin never liked her breasts that he didn't want to look at them at that moment. Justin could sense she was insecure, he didn't know how he could know, but he had a feeling. He opened his eyes and directly looked into her eyes then trailed them down to her chest. He swallowed as he saw them naked, they were beautiful, even more beautiful then he could remember, they were in a much better shape, even though that, for him, they were perfect before they changed slightly. 

He reached out his hand, lightly trailing it under her breasts, making a horizontal line. He looked into her eyes, questioning with his if he could touch them, which Scarlett slightly nodded at. He cups her breasts with both of his hands. He lowers his lips to Scarlett's and kissed her. He slightly pressured her boobs and flicked her nipples with his thumb, getting a moan into the kiss as return.

He broke the kiss and trailed down to her chest, leaving sloppy wet kisses on her skin, and took her, now hardened, nipple in to his mouth. Scarlett moaned again, liking where this was going. But with only one question:

'we just got back together, isn't it too soon to already make love?'