Chapter 9: I would like to spend the day together with you AND Jake

Scarlett

"Look, Scarlett, I'm really sorry that I lead you on and all" Justin started after our little daze that Jake had said his first word, which was mumma, as he turned towards me. I sat down on the couch, finally deciding that maybe I should hear him out instead of sending him away, just like I did the passed week. Justin came and sat down next to me. "And I know that I shouldn't have done that, but I don't like how we are now. I was perfectly happy with us being friends, and I admit, I still love you, love you deeply, and I know I always will, but I can't be together with you right now, I don't want to face the paparazzi again making up rumors, it just stresses me out" he explained.

"but it hurts Justin, you lead me on, I thought we had a chance, I thought you hadn't asked me out yet because you wanted to see if we'd work out. But then you say you're not planning on getting back together, don't you know it hurts a lot" I said looking down.

"I know it hurts a lot, and it hurts me seeing you sad, and the fact that you're sad about me, makes me feel even worse." I nodded slightly in understandment, but didn't say a word, I kept quiet untill my head was lifted up. "I don't want us to be like we are now." I looked into his eyes, I could see he was sad.

"I don't like it either, but I want to get over you, Justin, and it won't work out when I see your face a lot" I replied.

"I know that, but you don't have to get over me, like I'm not planning on getting over you" I looked at him confused. "It doesn't mean that because I don't want to be together now, I won't want to be in the future, nearby future" he told me. "I still mean what I said when I told you 'I love you' for the first time. I'm sure of that"

"why did you do this?" I asked Justin after the best date we had ever had. He had put up a picnick on a beach, which he had rented out, just for us. He had then taken me on a walk and then went on a yacht to enjoy a beautiful view while fireworks were set off.

"I have to tell you something, Scarlett" My heart dropped, mostly when that was said, it ment something bad. "the past few days I've been thinking strongly" he paused.

"About what?"

"us, you mostly" he replied "You've been so amazing to me. You make my heart skip a beat just when I see you, Scarlett, I love you" my jaw dropped, he loves me? "I want to marry you someday, I want you to be the mother of my children, I want to grow old with you, and die in your arms."

"I don't know, Justin" I sighed looking down.

"please? You don't know what you mean to me" He pleaded.

"If I mean that much to you, if you still love me, if you still mean what you said, why don't you want me back? And don't say it's because of the paparazzi, because you know, as well as me, that we can keep it quiet in the beginning, just like we did when we first started dating!" I raised my voice a little at the end. I just don't get him.

"Because I don't want to lie to my fans!" he yelled frustrated.

"And what is the difference if we start dating now, or later? The paparazzi will go as wild as they would if we dated now!!"

"It just feels better that way, you're so selfish!" he yelled taking me by suprise. "you're complaining that you want to be together, but you're not thinking about what I want!" he shook his head standing up. "you know what?" he stood infront of the door and opened it. "talk to me when you realise the world isn't all about you!" with that he stepped outside and slammed the door sarshly shut with a loud tud.

---

I woke up the next morning because of Jake crying. I walked to his nursery and took him out. I went down staires and made him his bottle before feeding him. When he was halfway done my phone vibrated. I fed him with one hand while taking my phone with the other one.

from: Nathan

Hey Beautiful, wanna hang out today? x

I smiled as I saw his name. Why? I didn't know, maybe because he can make me smile, not as much as Justin though.

To; Nathan

Sure, but Jake has to come with. x

I finished giving Jake his bottle and walked to the kitchen, putting it in the sink and walking to the living room again. Something caught my eye. I went to grab it but my phone vibrated.

From; Nathan

I would like to spend the day with you AND Jake (: x

To; Nathan

Ok, I'll meet you at starbucks in 20 x

I looked back to Justin's jacket. He must have forgot it when he left yesterday during the fight. I sighed. The fight. It was stupid. But he was right, I only thought about myself, but he would do the exact same thing, I know that, for sure.