"Sure thing Ms." he answered quickly. He might see me weird by now, cause I would always asked him to drive me there first before going right to school.  I obligatory beamed my smile to him.

The car exits the gate just then the rain pours heavily. I thought to myself how I always make my way to that bridge despite what tragedy it reminds me.

It is all because of him.

And his last words to me.

I'm Lee Jieun, 23 years old. The only heiress of "SoKor Air" of Lee-Song Corporation both managed by my parents. I am Korean but I grew up here in Philippines. Since both of my grandparents died in a car accident when I was 3 years old, my Dad must take over being the eldest son. I was home schooled too until I reach college.

I'm actually going to the University to get some papers and see my grades. I was not able to get all of them cause I need to leave in Singapore for my research presentation in one of the prestigious Women University there. This is not new for me because everyone believes I am the best choice. I am a sophomore medical student by the way. Majoring Anesthesiology.

My phone beeped and brings me back to reality.

"Kim Namjoon" I snapped my phone and answered him.

"Yes?"

"Oh hi, Jieun, I have a good news and bad news! What do you want first?" a laughed escaped his mouth answering me.

"What?! I can't talk to you right now, your distracting my moment! I'll see you later! I'll dropped by the quarters before my class. " I hissed glaring outside the car window.

"Alright. I'll be waiting okay? Come quickly! You might not see me again." he replied with instantly.

"Arasso" I ended the call and rest my head in seat.

"Ms. Lee, we're here." the driver gently said.

"Ahh- thank you! It'll be fast, Promise." I took the umbrella out drop off the car.

I walked away from the car feeling every step like dragging me down this bridge. I whispered a prayer the moment I reached the end part of the bridge. The last place I saw him. A tragic scene. A nightmare I wish I couldn't remember. But he was there, and forgetting it does not make any sense.

"Ji Eun-noona.!" a shout echoed right in my ears leaving the spot. It sounded the same.

I closed my eyes.

Frozen.

Standing alone under the rain.

It's too familiar to me that I know when I'll turn my head see that man shouting my name, it will just break my heart. ..

It's his voice.

I know. ..

It's him.

"Jungkook.. " I cried.

"I'm sorry.. ." I opened my eyes and continue walking towards to the car.

"Ms. Lee, Can we go now?" he asked when I already get to seat comfortably in the back.

"Let's go now.." I answered wiping small tears in my cheeks.

The car peacefully swifts the wet pavement, I plugged my earphones to listen some good music easing the pain of my past.

--

Hi, doing quite well so here am I editing this. Hope you too is safe and sound. Enjoy reading :)