Red Slushie Problem. (Reply/Starter for Santana)

... Rigel was on the way to her Spanish Class and on the way two of the football guys pushed her up against the lockers and threw a red slushie on her, it was more like two. She was soaked in red dye. "Glee Club sucks". They yelled and walked off. She doubt it would come out. Rigel did what anyone would do and ran to the bathroom and cried. She tried not to at first, she'd not herself over the years that people would just hate her and she couldn't let them get to her, but their words did. Especially her family. And even the people at school. Hell!. Even her own coach. Coach Sue would always yell at her and call her dead weight and tell her she was fat and to lose ten pounds or she was off the squad. This was at least every other week. It got so bad that she hated lunch. She would barely ate anything but after it settled she would force herself to throw it up. She locked the bathroom door and cried. Least if she stayed in there, no one would come and look for her. Outside of Glee she didn't have any friends. And Spanish wasn't even her best subject anyways. It killed two birds with one stone. She grabbed her silver hair back with one hand and just tried to count and breathe but it didn't help. So the tears flooded down her cheek.