Awkwardly Christmas

She did her ribbon dance with the Cheerios for their Christmas Special. And sang backup for Brittany and Santanna. Rigel never had been on television before. She had such a blast even though she was nervous at first. After the special ended. Her and the Glee Club members headed down to the homeless shelter and helped out. They sung a Christmas Carol and gave out presents to the kids and food to everyone. Rigel was reminded what Christmas was really about. She bonded with a little girl there. She was so cute with her little bear she got. 

Rigel smiled and teared up a little. She turned to Rachel. "Thank you, for reminding me what Christmas was really about Rachel". She said and hugged her. "We all needed to be reminded". Rachel smiled.

  After they got done at the homeless shelter Rigel headed home to be with her family. Everyone came over for Christmas Dinner. She said hello to her grandparents and her mom. "Wow you've gotten so big". Her grandfather said. She smiled. And then there were a few aunts, uncles, and cousins. Some who she didn't really see that much. Her grandmother commented on how beautiful she looked. She had gotten all dressed up for the Christmas Special and help with her makeup from the Cheerios. "Thank you, grandma". She smiled. Then her mother hugged her and everything. Her aunt and mother told her later on after dinner that she shouldn't have ate so much. She was getting too big. "It was Christmas Dinner". Rigel replied. "It's once a year, just back off". Little did they know she tried so hard not to gain wait. She didn't make herself throw up. She decided she deserved one good day in her life so she ignored them. She would make the next week hell though to her body. 

She gotten a few shirts and pants and a few other things from everyone. (Not much detail to go into). Later after everyone left, she cleaned up and took a late shower and made herself a cup of hot chocolate and went to bed. It was still Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. School would start up the next week so she needed to be prepared.