"Um..."

"Dibs on best man!" Bucky shouted as he raised his hand.

"Aw come on man." Sam said shaking his head.

"I've known him longer." Bucky said.

"Hello? What about me?" Tony asked as he looked back at them from the driver's seat.

"I think it should be me." Pietro said with a smirk. The three looked at him like he was insane and he pouted.

"Well the maid of honor is either Romanoff or Maximoff." Tony said. "So you'll either be dancing with Romanoff or your sister."

"Guys, we're not-" Steve started but then stopped. "We're not planning a wedding right now." He said.

"Technically I could wed you two right now." T'Challa said.

"Nat would kill you." Bucky said. T'Challa nodded.

"Guys, if and when Steve wants to marry me we'll tell you." Y/N said.

"If? Of course I want to." Steve said as he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "We're just a bit busy to get married right now." he said with a chuckle. "Besides, we're spending the rest of our life together anyways, right?" he asked with a smile. Y/N smiled up and him before kissing him.

"Okay but hypothetically if you had to pick right now, who would your best man be?" Tony asked.

"Can't he have more than one?" Y/N asked.

"I don't see why not." T'Challa said.

"It's your wedding." Pietro said with a shrug.

"There ya go." Y/N looked up at Steve. "You now have three best mans... men." Pietro cleared his throat. "Four. Sorry Piet."

"What about kitty?" Sam asked. T'Challa let out a sigh and turned to him. Sam grinned at him.

"He's going to be doing the wedding." Tony said. T'Challa's eyebrows rose.

"You would let me perform the ceremony?"

"Of course." Steve said.

"Yeah, getting married by a king would be awesome." Y/N said. "It also helps that you're one of our best friends." T'Challa smiled at her.

"The girls are going to be so pissed to learn we're planning this without them." Pietro said as he shook his head.

"We're not planning anything." Steve said.

"We'll tell you guys when we're getting married." Y/N said. Suddenly Steve jumped, letting out a small yelp, as if something had poked him. "What's wrong?"

"Scott?" Steve asked with a frown. Suddenly the man grew in the seat next to Steve before he buckled up.

"Hey guys." He said with a small wave.

"When did you get here?" Sam asked with a frown.

"I've been here. I'm the ultimate defense." He said with a smile.

"He was riding on my necklace." Y/N said with a shrug.

"So, like I was saying," Scott said turning to Steve. "Can I be the ring bearer? It'll look like a magic trick, the ring'll just fly onto her finger." He said with a grin.

"I think I'd want to put the ring on her finger, Scott, that's kinda the point." Steve said.

"Fine then I can make it fly into your hand."

"Well, the secrets out now." Sam said.

"To you guys yes, not everyone else." Scott said.

"Trust me, they'd know it was you." Tony said.

"You could have Spidy make the ring lower down into your hand dramatically." Scott said.

"Then it'd be covered in that web stuff." Pietro said. Bucky and Sam shivered.

"That stuff is nasty." Sam said shaking his head.

"At least it's synthetic." Bucky muttered with a shrug.

"That doesn't mean it's any harder to get off." Sam said giving him a slight glare.

"Come on, it was a bonding experience for you two." Steve said.

"It was not funny." The two said giving Steve a glare. Pietro chuckled.

"I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny." He said with a shrug.

"Well, next time he's over I'll have him web you to a chair." Tony said.

"No thank you." Pietro said quietly. "Anyone heard from Barton lately?" he asked to change the subject.

"Oh, you should have it at their place; that way Laura and the kids could be there." Scott said.

"When did he have time to tell you about his kids?" Tony asked.

"I rode his arrow, we're pretty close."

"Do you think before you speak?" Sam asked as Bucky tried not to burst out laughing. Y/N leaned into Steve and looked up at him.

"Well, I guess they're going to plan our wedding." Y/N said quietly.

"Guess so." he said as he smiled down at her. "Takes the pressure off us. We can focus on planning the honeymoon." He said before he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Y/N smiled and leaned against him as he put his arm around her.