Chapter 3

Angelina POV

TRing!!!TRing!!! My phone rang. Actually it was sound of Notification sound from Wattpad .Then I grab my phone saw notification from wattpad .This is the first thing I do every morning .When I woke up on the morning , I always check the notification from Wattpad . "Angelina ,my princess come down to have breakfast " my mom said . " Mom I am coming " I replied to my mom. As usual got down the bed then got refreshed then went down to have breakfast. "When is your fresher Party at your University ?? "mom asked me . " Maybe next week mom fresher party will be held at the University" I replied to my mom. I finished my breakfast and got ready for going to the University . After just 1 hour I reached at the University."Angelina" "Angelina "I was called by my friends. Then I went towards them. " Hey good morning " I said to my friends . " Hello good morning Angelina " My friends replied to me. After sometime I realized there is not bracelet on my wrist. I started searching everywhere but I didn't find it anywhere .

"Hey You girl " I heard male voice calling me. When I heard the voice someone is calling me I turn back . When I turn back I saw boy with my bracelet on his hand .  He handed over me my bracelet to me . I was happy I finally found my bracelet." Thanks a lot " I said to him . "Most welcome " he replied to me.  I thought of asking his name."Can I know your name " I asked to him. " My name is Zack and yours " he said. " My name is Angelina and nice to meet you " I smiled and replied to him.  " Nice to meet you too Angelina " Zack said dimple smile on his face . 

Stay tuned and updated to read remaining part of this Angelina POV.
❤❤ :)

Please don't forget to :
Vote 559 comment 557 Share 313

Don't be the silent reader, let me know your thoughts by voting and commenting on my story .

Love all you my readers, hope you are enjoying reading.
Thank you for your love and support :) ❤❤

Happy wattpading !!! :) ❤❤❤