Chapter 2

Zack POV

Oh !! it's already 6 am and today it's first day at the University .I am so excited for my first day at the University ,thinking this I got out from my bed and went to get refreshed. "Zack !! come down to have your breakfast " mom said . "OK mom just a minute ,I am coming " I replied to my mom . After sometime I went down to have my breakfast . "Good Luck Zack " my both mom and dad gave me a best wishes for my first day at the University. I had some of my friends who were going read to read same university ,so I decided to go with them and I went with them also. So, I didn't have a fear being alone there .

There at the University I meet new people made new friends . First day at the University was awesome day .So, I went home with home happiness on my face As soon as I reached home, "Zack how was your first day at the University" my mom asked me. " It was great and awesome day " I replied to my mom .

How was my Zack POV let me hear your thought by commenting below :) .hope you all my readers love this Zack POV .

(p.s. something to be known by our lovely readers ,Zack and Angelina are studying in same university, how many of you are curious to know how they gonna be friends and each other's true soulmate ?? ,let me hear thoughts towards about this :)

Please don't forget to :
Vote 558 comment 555 Share 315

Don't be the silent reader, let me know by voting and commenting on my story .

Love all you my readers, hope you are enjoying reading.
Thank you for your love and support :) ❤❤

Happy wattpading !!! :) ❤❤❤