Chapter 4

Kara POV

I had no idea what this girl was talking about. What are mates and werewolves are not real,right? At least i cant remember if they are. Whatever is going on. The only thing I know right is that she is the only person I want to talk to. The only person I want to see. I dont want to even see my own sister or my best friend. Only her. She has me wrapped around her little finger without even trying. And we only just met. She has a beautiful voice, with her gorgeous blond hair, and her peasonality is just great. I haven't known her for long but I can tell she would be a great mate for me or whatever.

Right now she was holding me while a cryed into her shoulder. I had a death grip on her which im pretty sure I just took all the air out of her lunges. I decided I should loosen my grip and I did. I eventually let go a couple of minutes later. I thought I heard what sounded like a whimper come from her. I think it was? I calmed down and whipped my face as I smiled. She must have saw me smiling and realized I heard her. A faint blush hit her checks. "Was that a whimper I heard?" I asked her. Even though I knew it, I wanted to tease her.

"No!" She said a little to quickly which made me giggle a little in our awkward situation. She had her hands behind her back and still had a blush on her checks. I could tell she wanted to change the subject. When I saw a small smirk on her face I knew she thought of an idea. "So...supergirl AKA kara Danvers I have you to thank for saving my sister from almost death?" She had asked as a question but I knew it was meant to be a statement. Now it was my turn to blush. Mine was deeper than hers. My whole face was a deep shade of red.

"I-uh...how did you know it was me?" I asked like a kid who just got caught stealing a cookie out of the cookie jar. My head was down and my face was even more reader than it was before. If that was even possible. "Please anybody could tell. And plus kryptoneans are the only people beside the green lanterns and the halks that can fly with the help of the yellow sun of course and Non of them are on earth, and I just found out the one im supposed to love and protect for the rest of my life is krypton royalty. Part of the most powerful people in the universe beside my family. It wasn't hard"

She explained very complicatedly which didn't help. And lets just try and ignore the fact that she said she will love and protect me for the rest of ny life. Which made my heart flutter. We were soon interrupted bye the one and only...Cat Grant. "Kaira!!...Kaira!!!...if I have to say your name one more time a
I promise you, you will no longer have a job!!!" Ms. Grant yelled I looked towards her office and back at my mate. "Im sorry I have to go, I don't want to lose my job." I said before I tried rushing off to Ms. Grant but was stopped by Maya's grasp.

She pulled me back. I was wrapped into her arms. My back against her chest. I could feel her boobs against my back. "My mother will understand, for now I want to take my mate on a proper date" she whispered into my ears. With her husky flirtatious tone breathing in my ear and down my neck. It made me shiver which made her boobs rub against my back a little. I could feel heat in between my legs. Which made the situation worse. I almost had forgotten the fact that she said Cat Grant was her mother. I was confused but didn't stay on the topic much longer because I began to feel her grip on me loosening. I guess she thought I was rejecting her. I wasnt, at least not trying to reject her. I turned around In her hands and put my hands on her face. "I would love to go on a date with you" I said full of excitement and joy. I never thought of the fact that I might not be straight. That I might be attracted to the same gender as myself. But maybe its because i just never had someone like maya? I didn't really care anymore. The only thing i knew was that im going on a date with one of the most beautiful person in the world. Im glade maya ia my mate and no one else could take her spot.

Right now we couldn't look away from each other. We were both staring into each other's eyes. Until maya formed a frown which made me frown. "What wrong?" I asked her. She looked me in the eyes trying to act like there was nothing wrong even though i knew it already. She cant hide it from me no matter how hard she tries. "Nothing is wrong, nothing at all i just realized something." She said with a small frown on her face. '' what did you realize, you can tell me anything maya" i said a little worried. What if she doesn't want to be my mate any more? Will she reject me? She looked at me with determination in her eyes. "i would never reject you. Your the one i have been waiting for since i was born. I would never give up on us." She said which made me smile, but i than frowned again cause i dont know whats wrong. "Than wahts wrong" i said still worried. "Its just how am i supposed to tell my mother that i found my mate when she knows that werewolf mates cant be human. And if they were that would mean that there wolf is a trader to the royal family." She said looking at the ground.