Chapter 2

Kara pov

'Ok...ok calm down kara, Alex is going to be fine. Just go on your date maybe the pilot while land the plane...hopefully.'

I thought while I got ready for my date. I hope my anxiety won't ruin this chance I have with this guy. I also hope this guy isnt a jerk too.

When I was done I walked outside of my apartment and locked my door. I went outside of the building and walked down the street to the bar were I was supposed to meet my date.

'Uugghh it's so hard to try and not think about Alex and the plane crashing. But I know Alex I know she doesn't want me revealed to the world. She wants to protect me not have a whole bunch of people trying to figure out who could have saved that plane. Just don't think about it Kara don't think about it'

I finally reached the bar and walked into it. There I sat down at a table and waited for my date to come. I got there right on time. I just wonder if he is even going to show up. I mean I was even going to show up at least a couple of minutes early so I wouldn't be late. Bit this guy doesn't look like he is coming anyway. It made me frustrated.

'If he doesn't come in the next 10 seconds im leaving. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..1-'

"Um hi im maya" a blonde girl said sitting across from me. Oh god she's beautiful too! Wait calm down Kara you just met her. She probably just saw you sitting here by yourself not drinking anything...in bar, and pitted you.

"Uh Kara...nice to meet you maya" I said shaking her hand. Oh her hands are so soft. And really warm. Her fingers are long, but not creepy long like perfect long.

I looked at her face finally registering that a beautiful girl actually wants to talk to me. And God was she beautiful. She had blonde hair and amazing ocean baby blue eyes. I mean they where a clear water ocean blue eyes. You could see her life story in one glance. I feel like I know her?

"So, pretty girl like you shouldn't be waiting around her alone" she said.

My face started to heat up and I could tell that it was probably a shade of light pink about to turn red. "Um t-thank you...I was actually waiting for my blind date to get here but I dont think he is coming..so, I might as well go" I said sighing at the end. Whatever, he's pathetic for at least not canceling the date. He had me wait her for him. I'm not that desperate to get into a relationship. I should stop trying this online dating sites and just wait for love to find me.

"Why you in such a rush to leave I'll keep you company..I wont mind being here a little more if it means I get to spend that time with such a beautiful girl" she said. My face heated up more as my mouth started to dry. A huge smile was in my face. I liked my lips to keep them from drying the same and I saw her eyes follow my tougne. I smiled at her again as I bit my lip.

"I think there might be some beautiful girls around...but I am not one of them" I said looking at her lips a few times but stoped when she caught me. My face flamed up. Well not she has probably has the idea I like her.

She then did something I would never have expected her to do.

She kissed me. She kissed me and...I think I kind of liked it. But I couldn't stay in that fantasy for long because on the T.V. I heard that Alexis flight has lost another engine.

After the kiss I turned around to the T.v. If Alex dies it would be on me. I should have just saved the plane in the beginning. I can't lose her. She is my family. I already lost Jeremiah and my biological family, I can't lose her too.

'I knew I shouldn't have waited I don't give a shit about what Alex would want I have to go save her life.'

I turned around and faced Maya and smiled. She smiled too. I grabbed a napkin and a pen. And wrote down my number.

"I'm so sorry I have to go...but here's my number..you should call me sometime." I said with a smile hoping this relationship would work out. I already got ditched on by my date. I hope she's not the same.

"Thanks..um before you go I have to know do you have anyone important on that flight".

"Yeah my sister why"I responded

"Well I guess I just found one thing we have in common 'cause my sister is on there too" she said sort of shy like.

"Don't worry i'm sure she will be fine...i'm really sorry I have to go" and with that note I left the bar and went into the alley running and taking my jacket off at the same time.

I started to run and jump until I started flying once I was flying I headed towards my sister plane in the sky once I saw it I flyed all the way over there and grabbed it from the bottom. Then I saw the bridge up ahead.

"Ahhh come on...you got to be kidding me"

Once I saw the bridge a grabbed the plane sticking my hands into the metal and turned the plane to its side so it will go through the cables.

Then I landed the plane inside of the water.

I climbed out from under the plane and went on top of the wing. Soaking wet I started to stand on the wing. Water was coming off of my soaking wet body. There were lights from the helicopter on me. And I knew that they were taking pictures of me from inside the plane.

So they weren't able to take any more pictures I started to fly again and flew home.

Once I got home I went to go take a shower and got on some dry clothes. I went to the couch and accidentally fell asleep watching and screaming at the news.

Alex pov

'Kara...

No this is not good she revealed herself to the world now everyone is going to want to know who she is. Why did she have to save me. '

'I mean i'm grateful to be alive but I just wish it wasn't her. I don't want her to be like her cousin I dont want her to have to go through all that stuff that superman does. She's not him she is kara.

I just wish it was not her.'

I finally get home. I unlock the door and open it to find a sleeping kara on the couch. I heard about her blind date I hope it went well.

'I think she shouldn't give up on her...never mind that is another story'

'I won't wake her now i'll just talk about it later but it is her choice and even if I did try to talk to her It wouldn't matter she may be nice but she is very stubborn.'

With that note I went home took a shower and got into my pajamas and went to bed.

(Sorry for any Grammer Mistakes) Words:1278