Chapter 20

Saryia

"August 22, 1705

In my studies I have concluded that the genetic code of all living life consists of what I call 'duplex helix'. There seem to be many different variations as each race has been examined. My current theory be humans are as a white cloth. You may indeed put the color of a vampire then turn it to a vampire. You may stain it with witch then it may be witched. Yet all attempts for a mixing werewolf, the rare werecat, and fairies with living humans hath been unsuccessful. It may be that a unborn human may be able to be mixed with various races. I know nothing much on the anatomy but the vessels blood travels through, so I will need to consult Jamie."

"Nightfall? I must have lost track of the time." I sigh and close my notebook. The candle were almost out as it were. All my research over the past 6 years hath been draining. Along with this science I hath learned all that I set out to, and I still wish to learn more. Jamie and I hath been given noble title. Jamie earn hers by helping Elder Mary with her daughter Jade. Her daughter would not have blood of human or animal. Jamie did what she set out to do from the start. She made her substitute for blood and the Elder's daughter adores her for it. I hath become a start up young businesswoman.

Human slavery be barbaric when they serve other humans... the ones who be chosen for vampires be fortunate to serve gods. I do not only sell humans, I sell their blood. From my research I hath found that humans have different blood type. Vampires prefer humans with a certain taste to them. I hath call these blood types after the alphabet. I found four different types yet one still confuses me. What the science be matter not to my costumers. All they care is they receive what they ordered. To catch these humans Exous lends me his hand. His time with the military has made him an expert at tactics. I go with him when he goes to trap humans. Hunting them does bring some joy to me. Only other be the beautiful visions of Haty.

She come to me when I be sad or she just wishes to see me. She told me many things of our relationship. She told me I would be a loving wife. . . She said I would be the greatest mother as well. Just to think that I may have a chance of having children with her. She told me the child would be ours, so that must mean my work here will bring joy to our lives. Her bloodline must be stupendous. I have only caught a few wolves, but all of them were half blood. Haty's blood must be the purest form. Our child will have that bloodline, what a dynasty we will produce.

"Lady Saryia." A servant girl comes into the room. She bows her head.

"What?" She blushes as she looks away from me. Since we hath been living with the Kipling's I have had the taste of every girl on my lips. This one however is new.

"Lord and Lady Kipling were wondering if you would come down for dinner. There are things they must discuss with you and Lady Jamie." I smile at the girl and come over to her. I personally believe that Haty were overreacting. Her and her goddess were very wrong about the way I treat humans and others around me. For the ones who work for me I am from yet kind. It only be to my enemies I be cruel. My inner self have not changed so. Every girl I take into my bed I grow hot thinking of Haty. I see her and I imagine myself gently taking her. She be the only one I ever see, so for that it must be why the servant girls long to come to my room. The same with Jamie so I heard.

"Thank you." I pull her to me and she begins to blush harder. I smirk the young ones as her are so enjoyable.

"Your name?"

"Anne my lady." She stutters. I smirk again then kiss her head.

"Do you mind terribly? Clean up my room, draw my bath, and wait for me?" She looks shocked.

"In the bath?!" I laugh then shake my head.

"If you wish it so. You will not be returning to the sleeping area tonight. Tell the head maid so she will not worry." I let her go and go down to the dining area. What a cute little girl. She looks like Haty a little, so I'll be sure to make this night very memorable for her. I come to the dining area and everyone is waiting on me.