Chapter 1

You know that feeling when you never know how much something meant until you've lost it? Well, that's what I've been dealing with for a while now.

I had this friend named Kousei, Kousei Arima. We've been neighbors for a really long time and have actually became best friends. I was always like his big sister, protecting him and being there for him all the time. Yeah, we had our moments where we would yell at each other for no reason but isn't that what "siblings" do?

Everything was great...when he didn't always have piano lessons. After that, I just hated music. I hated the fact that music took Kousei away from me. The worse part was that there was nothing I could've done about it. I was useless.

Things couldn't get any worse than that...

Wrong!

A few years later, Kousei's mother passed away. This left him depressed which left me feeling the same way. It hurt me to see him in so much pain and sorrow. He gave up on playing the piano and stayed to himself more than he did before.

That soon changed once Kousei met Kaori. She apparently "liked Watari" but she obviously loved Kousei. She was there for him more than I ever could've been. They both had a love for music and that's what made her more compatible for him than...me.

All I could do was watch them laugh, yell at each other, and make music together. They both loved each other very dearly and I had to live with that everyday. Music no longer took Kousei away from me, it was her.

Time flew and they grew "attached" to one another. That was until Kaori grew ill and couldn't play anymore. Around that time I confessed to Kousei. Then I kinda...kicked him. But it was for his own good. He's such a dummy.

Not too long after my confession, Kaori passed away. I felt bad-scratch that, really bad. Kousei must've felt like everything he loved was being taken away from him. I just hate that Kaori lied to him. If Kousei was mine...

I would never lie to him,

Or would I?

___________________________

Wooo!!! Chapter uno complete👏Sorry it was so short though. I promise that chapter 2 will be longer. And yes, I know this will only get like 1 read but oh well. I'm still gonna continue💙 I'm such a nerd🤓😂 Oh and one last thing, most of these events aren't related to the show but some of them are so please don't hate me😐

-K