kiss

While she was in the bathroom,I decided to look through her bag. I know that sounds I like im invading her privacy, oh who am I kidding?! I am invading her privacy but I only am doing this so I could throw out any blades or things she could hurt herself with. I found a spare razor and a small knife, I threw both of them out just before she stepped into my room.

"Can you pass me my comb?" I handed her comb. "So where am I sleeping?"

"On the bed." I said with a 'duh' type tone.

"If I sleep on the bed where are you sleeping?"

"On the bed." I said in the same way as I did before. She gave me a look that said 'were-not-supposed-to-do-anything-inappropriate' and that also looked kind of like an 'are-you-kidding-me look'. "Don't worry, we're not going to do anything inappropriate. We can just cuddle and if you don't like that, well too bad."

"Ugh." She threw her arms up in the air and hopped into bed with me.

She must've been really tired because after a few minutes she was out like a light. My phone started to buzz. I carefully picked it up making sure I don't wake Maya up. I turned on my phone to see 15 text messages from Riley. They were...

Hey Lucas!

Are you there?

I need to talk to you.

Come on please text back

I know you're not asleep

Its only 9:30

You never sleep that early

Lucas

Answer me

We need to talk

Fine don't want to text be back? FINE!

Can you just meet at the park? I'll be waiting for you under the closest tree to your house.

Please come. I need to tell you something important.

If you can come now

Bye... I guess

Wow... I decided to text her back.

Ok I'll be there in a few minutes. Sorry for taking forever to text back I was busy. I sat on my bed debating whether I should tell her about Maya but I decided to not and just sent the message.

I slowly of bed making sure Maya doesn't notice but it didn't work.

"Lucas?" she said in the cutest voice.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Where are you going?" I wanted to lie to her but I didn't want to ruin our relationship.

"Um... I'm going out for a walk." Well, if you think about it I did tell her the truth. I just didn't tell her all of it.

"Oh, ok." She said "Promise me you'll come back?"

"Of course." I said then left for the park. I heard her say something but it wasn't quite clear so I shook it off.

I walked to the nearest tree as I was told to and saw Riley. She looked nervous and I was curious. I walked over to her and she shot her head up.

"Hey." I said, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine." She replied stuttering, "I just need to tell you something and it needed to be in person."

"Ok, um... Hit me."

[Flashback to when Maya went to the mall with her mom leaving Riley and Lucas alone]

"Hey Riley... I think we should break up." I said nervously.

"What?" she replied hurt, "but we've only went on one date!"

"Yeah, I know. It was a mistake." She started tearing up. "I have feelings for someone else."

"Oh, who is it?"

"Umm... Maya..." I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I said the last part as quietly as I possibly could.

"Oh, well I hope you two are happy." That was odd. She immediately stopped crying and turned into the happy Riley she is. Probably because I like her best friend but who knows?

[Flashback over]

"I-I-I..." she started to say.

"It's ok Riley just say it." I said trying to soothe her. I didn't like her. I just calmed her down because if I didn't I would have had to listen to her stutter all night long. I would be able to spend time with Maya.

She sighed. "I still like you." I just stood there not knowing what to say.

I was about to say something but Riley grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. I hated it. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. The more I fidgeted the tighter her grip became. I kept trying and trying to the point where I gave up and just stood there. I got bored after like 2 seconds and decided to kiss her back. It's not like I wanted to but I didn't have a choice. That was the worst decision I've ever made. Not only was she a terrible kisser and it felt horrible. But I heard footsteps. Riley obviously heard too. She turned around and I looked forward. I saw a small figure with blonde locks. The love of my life, Maya Hart...