Chapter 3 : Too much

SHORT!! sorry 😩

----------------------------------

{Thaisa's POV}

"I'm going to take you to ballet then go to the studio and do some work there then I'll be back to pick you up and you are welcome to come to the studio with me or I can bring you here." My mom says as I walk into the kitchen to greet her.

"Mommy...can I just go with you all day? I don't feel very good...and I'd rather be with you.." I say, which is half true.

"Uh....sure baby girl..." she says, skeptically. "Is everything at ballet going okay?" she stands up to hug me.

"Yeah. Yeah it's good." I say, hugging her.

"Is he being too hard on you?" she asks, brushing back my hair back with her hand and kissing my forehead.

"...no" I say, breaking eye contact.

"You sure?" she asks, cupping my cheeks in her hands.

"Y-yeah" I walk away from her and grab my phone off of the counter. I plop down on the couch and start scrolling through Instagram.

"Baby girl if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to. But if something is going on, I'd like to know to see if I can help." she says, sitting next to me on the couch. my palms start to et sweaty.

"It's good mom. Ballet is fine." I say, not looking at her. I guess she gives up on pressuring me because she stands up and walks into the kitchen to finish her breakfast. I love her, but I can't tell her what's going on.