Chapter 1 : Perfection

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know : I'm using Elizabeth Olsen for Thaisa because 1. She is one of my favorite actresses and 2. SHE'S FUCKING HOTTTT

If you don't like my decision, I am very sorry and you don't have to read this if you don't want to.

Also, ballet instructor is Cheyenne Jackson. (I know I used him in another book but whatever)

And of course : Lana is played by Lana lol. (no durrrr)

LOVE YOU GUYS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Thaisa's POV}

"NO NO NO! You are doing it ALL WRONG!" Andrew, my dance instructor, yells as he puts his head in his hands. 

I looked down at my feet, holding back my tears. 

"Again." He waved his hand without looking at me as he walked to sit down.

I start with my normal routine. The part I keep messing up is my Fouette. I've recently mastered my Grand Jete but I can't seem to finish my Fouette.

"If you do it wrong and you don't finish, we are done for the day." Andrew says. My palms start to get sweaty. I'm always nervous but when he threatens my lesson I get VERY nervous. I master the Grand Jete with no problem at all. Then I start the Fouette.

I spin.

Spin.

Spin

I hear a thud and I am distracted. I fall to the floor with a loud *SMACK*.

"Holy FUCK! Alright! That's it! We're done for today!" Andrew throws his arms up and then puts his face in his palms again. 

"No! Wait...I just...I was startled! That's all! I can do it! I know I can!" I beg as I walk over to him.

"You're a fucking disappointment." He whispers. He looks at me and then turns to walk away.

I just stand there. In shock.

I walk toward my bag as I let my tears stream down my face. I pull my phone out and set it beside me as I start to take my pointe shoes off. I see I have a text from my mother.

Mommy : Hello, love :) I hope you have a great practice and I hope you finally mastered that Fouette! I know you can I believe in you! I'm sorry I couldn't see you this morning! I had to leave early for the recording studio! But I love you and as soon as you are done with practice I should be there to pick you up! I love you :)

I smile through my tears. I love my mother. 

She said she'll be there to pick me up but I've finished 20 minutes early. I start to text her.

Is there any chance you can pick me up early?

I get an almost instant reply.

Mommy : Yeah I'm on my way right now. Why are you ending so early, love?

I don't want to tell her what happened. I have to be perfect for her. 

Andrew said he had somewhere to be so we started early and finished early. 

I hate lying to her but I have to in order for her to still see me as her perfect little girl.

Mommy : Alright well I'm almost there so just sit tight and I'll see you in a few, beautiful girl.