Ch. 4 Lory Kingdom, Her Past

Start from the beginning

"Umm, I am a guardian. I don't understand... Am I supposed to know you?" Dill asked.

He stood still, baffled as Dill slowly turned her head to look at him. He stares at her and in shock drops both of his guns and steps back a few feet.

"I-I thought you were dead..." He says slowly still staring at her face.

"Again, do I know you?" She asks a little more harshly and Korra sighs heavily.

"Dill, do you really not recognize his aura? Or his blood line?" Korra asks, fed up with this and just wanted to be released.

"No... He's just normal, right?" Dill asks.

"Oh... I know why you don't remember me. That shot King ... fired. It hit your head, didn't it?"

"What? I've never been in the presence of a king!" Dill said, her voice sounding hysterical.

"You're in the presence of one now. And, what about King Ty? You came here with him, correct?"

Korra sighed heavily, "She is Princess Tia. If that is what you need to know. Now please, get these stupid things off my wrists."

"You're her protector, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." Korra said with an impatient glare at him.

"Alright, alright! But you have to promise to come back to the castle, with me." He told them.

Dill gave Korra a confused look as they nodded.

There was a small click and the handcuffs fell free of their wrists. Korra stood up and helped Dill up.

"Come, let's go to Seto. He can explain this much better than I." He said.

"Wait, I'm not coming until you show us your face and tell me who you are." Dill demanded.

"Fair enough." He slips His blue helmet with an orange visor off, "My name is Jason Universe. I am king of the True Kingdom and leader of the Stars."

Jason had startling intense blue eyes and soft, fluffy brown hair. His complexion was pale and he looked so boyish that she couldn't imagine he would hurt anyone.

"Oh. Oh my Notch. I feel stupid. You're King Jason. Of course. I'm sorry for disrespecting you." Doll said covering her mouth and inwardly scolding herself.

King Jason smiled, "It's fine, really."

"Ok. I'll cone with you now."

~

"Ty! Seto! I found them!" King Jason called motioning towards the two girls following him.

"Great! But, Seto is hurt.We need to take him to Quentin." Ty told his fellow king.

"Ty, you really shouldn't have said that." Jason whispered in a low tone.

But, it was to late. Dill had heard him and instinctively pushed the two kings out of the way. Korra watched as she knelt down beside the exiled prince and looked over his injuries. She recognized some black residue on his skin. She realized it was from Ivy's demon fox attacks. She knew enough about the attacks that so much of the residue on him like that was going to kill him in a matter of minutes, not enough time to get him to Quentin, who could heal him.

She looked around the giant hallway where Ivy had probably fought them.

She spotted a white quartz crown. She recognized it immediately. It was Prince Seto's crown.

She stood and walked over to it ignoring the two kings behind her yelling at her not to touch it.

Anything that was used to store a platinum blood's excess power-in Seto's case, his crown-could kill a normal person with a single touch. It was a bit like electricity, there was to much in one object and it was looking for someone to give the power to. However, any one with a blood type that was not platinum didn't have the capacity to store so much magicks energy.

But she knew. She somehow knew that she had touched it before and could do it again. She also knew that if she coulee get the crown back to him, his natural platinum blood healing abilities would activate and he would be just fine.

She reached her shaking hand out and as her fingertips brushed the cold surface a jolt of magicks forcefully entered her system. She let or a shriek and jerked back.

She fell back, steam rising off her but despite that, she held the crown in her hand, victorious.

She placed the crown on Prince Seto's head. She waited a few seconds, watching his chest rise and fall unevenly.

"Seto?" She called to him, wishing he would wake back up.

"Hmm..?" He responded, squeezing his eyes closed.

"Are you alright?" Dill asks quietly.

"Yes. I'm fine Tia. I'm just a little hurt, that's all." Seto told her, eyes still closed.

"Seto?!" Ty nearly yelled, bending down next to his friend.

"Ty? Is that you?" He rasped.

"Yes, I'm going to take you to the hospital now." Ty told him.

"No!" Seto nearly shouted, "No, I want to stay with Tia."

Ty flinched away, startled by the sorcerer's sudden outburst.

"Who's Tia?" Dill asked seemingly haven snapped out of her over-protective mother mode.

"You're Tia." Korra said while leaning against the wall holding her side where a few glass shards had penetrated her armor.

"I'm Dill... My middle name is Tia." She looked around confused.

"Tia. Take my hand." Seto rasped then coughed.

Dill did so.

"Tia. You grew up your whole life thinking your name was Dill. Well, it's not. You're not actually from Crystal Falls... Do you remember me? When I left you in the woods?"

Dill blinked a few times and closed her eyes focusing on the memory.

*Flashback*

The brunette led the small blonde into the woods, he was practically dragging her by the wrist, she was so exhausted. She was hungry too, but not as much as she was exhausted. She stumbled and fell out of his grip.

"Tia?!" He called, rushing to her side.

"Hmmm?" She hummed in response.

"Tia... I love you. I love you so much!" He started crying and a fiery anger filled her.

No one ever hurt him on her watch.

Ever.

"Tia, that's your middle name. Your first name is Dill. I love you Tia, I always will." He gave her hand a quick squeeze then the small blonde was lost to the darkness of sleep.

The brunette lingered by her side and checked the bandage covering the right side of her head where she was struck.

"Goodbye, Tia. I'll see you when you turn twenty six." He whispered to her.

*End of Flashback*

"Seto... You told me you loved me. What happened before that?" Dill-er Tia asked.

"Tia, you're my sister. You're my sister and I love you very much."

She smiled as a key opened the lock to her earliest memories.

"Settie, I love you too." She squealed before hugging him.