25//Media

Lmfaoooo I lied. It might be a lot more chapters idk. I had a idea come up in my head. Go check out my new book though; Grind & Pray.

•••

August

"Bae, is my ass movin'?" Carmen questioned as I posted it on snapchat

"Yeah." I bit my lip.

"A lot?"

"Yeah get up." She laughed and got up.

"So what are we doing today?" She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I wanna do something."

"I'on know. Let's talk." She nodded and sat on the bed. "So you thought about some names?"

"Yeah. I really like Aubrey and Carson but we don't have to use them." She shrugged.

"I like 'em. What you did, combine our first two letta's?"

"Yeah. I thought it would be cool."

"Yeah?" She been real insecure lately.

"Mhm."

"Why you lookin' all sad?"

"Because-"

"Look at me." I lifted her chin. She had tears in her eyes. I sighed knowing what she was sad about.

"I'm sorry for frustrating you." She wiped her eyes and tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her.

"Stop. You not frustratin' me. I undastand. We gon' be good. Stop stressin' ya'self out. It's not good."

"I'm just scared." I am too.

"Don't be. I'm right hea'." She clung onto me and started sobbing. "Baybeh." She shook her head. "Carmen-" Her cried got louder.

"It's my fault."

"It's not Carmen. We was thea' at the wrong time. One day we'a see 'em but fa' now out baybeh watchin' ova' us. Mel takin' good care of our baybeh, stop cryin'." I rubbed her back to soothe her crying and it worked.

"Oops." She giggled, looking at my shirt which had her tears on it.

"You good." I wiped her face.

"I wanna ask you something.."

"What is that?"