7//Tour Ready

Carmen

I was currently sitting down and having breakfast with Essence and Arieanna. We decided that we should spend some time together since I was leaving soon.

"Girl, so you know dude I was chilling with?" Essence asked both of us after the waiter took out menus.

"Yeah, what about him?" I questioned as I sat my phone down on the table.

"He tried forcing his way with me. I beat the hell out of that nigga. Threw a glass at him and have him two black eyes."

"Bitch!" Arieanna yelled causing some people's attention. "The fuck are y'all looking at?" She cocked her head to the side making them mind their business.

"Now why y'all always gotta be so ghetto?"

"Same reason why you feel the need to twerk at the mall when yo song come on."

"That was one time." My phone vibrated making a loud noise since the table was wood.

🔐❤️: where u at? -10:39 a.m.

At breakfast w/ my friend, why? -10:39 a.m.

"Look at her, replying all fast." Ari teased making me roll my eyes.

"And you don't do the same?" I rose my eyebrows causing her to roll her eyes.

The waiter say out food down and we prayed before eating. "So you leave for the tour in like two weeks huh?"

"Well more like a week now but yeah." I sighed.

"Why you sound sad?" Ari questioned.

"I know Imma be away from you guys for a while. Plus, I'm a little scared to get on stage."

"You betta get over it. Yo boyfriend texted you." Essence snickered.

🔐❤️: cause I'm tryna see u before y'all practice. I miss u. -10:50 a.m.

I'll be done soon. -10:56 a.m.

"You love him?" My head shot up so fast I could've broke my neck.

"What? No." I shook my head as done teenage girl started walking over to us just as my phone started ringing. It was August, I answered.

"Aren't you August Alsina's girlfriend?" She had a Carmel complexion, braces, and natural hair.

"Tell her yeah."

"Um, yeah. I am."

"Can I have a picture?"

"Sure." I stood up, "Hold on Aug." we took a few pictures before she went back over to where she was and I resumed my conversation with August.

"Why'd you tell me to say yes?"

"'Cause you 'bout is." I could tell he was smirking, "But how long it's gon' take?"