4//Having fun

Because I'm bored and don't feel like going to sleep.

•••

Carmen

Waking up, it was 12. I had a text from August as I expected. He texted me a bible verse that I knew.

August😘: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Goodmorning baby girl. -10:59 a.m.

Thank you, goodmorning. -12:07 p.m.

Dragging myself into the bathroom, I fell on the floor. I tripped over the rug and I stayed there. I fell asleep and woke up two hours later.

There was banging on my door causing me to grain I walked to the door and thought it was Arieanna or Essence but I was met with August.

"Why are you here?" I frowned.

"Yeen get my text?" He stepped inside.

"No. I went back to sleep." I yawned.

"We was supposed ta' go ta' lunch but ya' ass was too busy sleepin'."

"It's not my fault that I was tired. I don't get good sleep. I-" I yawned once again, "I'm about to go back to sleep. Come sleep with me."

"I'on think we got to that level yet baybeh." He chuckled making me hit hit shoulder as we walked to my room.

"I didn't mean like that. You look tired yourself. Get in the bed, now." I patted his butt.

"Imma beat yo ass. Keep fuckin' playin'." He towered over me.

"Okaaaaaay." I giggled before taking my robe off. I was in a big shirt so I was fine. He took his pants off and his shirt before climbing in the bed.

"Get yo ass ova' hea'." He pulled me into him. "Actin' like I got somethin'." I rested my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

August

I laid there and watched her for a while before falling asleep myself. We ended up sleeping for 5 hours; waking up at 7.

This is the best sleep I've had in years, "I've never slept so good in a long ass time." She stretched.

"You too? Shit you need ta' move in wit a nigga."

"Funny." She got out of the bed and I caught her shirt up, she had on lance underwear. I guess she felt the breeze because she hurried and pulled her shirt down. "I hope you didn't see that.."

"See what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I don't like how you're blamin' me."

"Oh shut up. When is our date?" She slipped on some sweats and came out the closet.

"Ta'night?"

"Hm, well I have work again but tomorrow is good." I grabbed my phone and checked to see if I was good for tomorrow night and I was.