21//Ah yeah

I've made my mind up, I'm not doing a sequel, I'll do a epilogue with + years🤗

--

Carmen

I went to the kitchen after taking a shower and everything to see why the hell August was up so early.

"Good mawnin'."

"Helllloooo."

"You sleep good?"

"I didn't actually. Did you?" I sat at the island.

"Mhm.Everybody should be hea' lata'."

"I have to go and sort some stuff out at work but I should be back within a hour." He nodded and placed my plate in front of me. "Thank you Auggie."

"Bruh stop wit' that shit."

"Aw babe, you don't like that name?"

"Nah. I don't."

"Well since you love your fiancée so much, you shouldn't be pressed about it."

"I'on give a damn. Don't call me that gay shit." Ah yeah came on and he started singing to me making me smile.

"Where did you come from?
Am I the only one that you make feel this way?
Where did you learn from? Nothing new but to win can be taught these days
You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off
Show it show it off, let 'em see you show it off
Tell me how you doing it to me, showing off
Let 'em see you show it off, with the whole world going off

I don't think you know you're that fine
Making 'em all beg falling to their knees
You know you're blowing my mind
Make 'em all die fall to their knees." I sang the next part with him, "Where did you come from?
Am I the only one that you make feel this way?
Where did you learn from? Nothing new but to win can be taught these days

You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off
Show it show it off, let 'em see you show it off
Tell me how you doing it to me, showing off
Let 'em see you show it off, with the whole world going off

I don't think you know you're that fine
Making 'em all beg falling to their knees
You know you're blowing my mind
Make 'em all die fall to their knees

Where that walk come from?
How you do it keep me so mesmerized
You may be that one
With a body like that you would start a riot.

You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off
Show it show it off, let 'em see you show it off
Tell me how you doing it to me, showing off
Let 'em see you show it off, with the whole world going off." I giggled as he made me stand up in the middle of him singing. He danced with me, horribly of course.

"Babe, I think I'm pregnant again..." I blurted out after the next song came on. I've been having symptoms. I was scared of what he would say honestly.

"Yeah?" A smile cover his face.

"Yeah." I smiled shyly. "I hope I am." I really did hope I was pregnant because I've been wanting this for a while now. I still pray and crying about my miscarriage but I know there was a reason why God took our baby away from us.

"Shiiit, I'an gon' lie I do too." It warmed my heart to know that he still wanted a child with me.

"I want a lot of kids babe."

"Is that right?" He smirked.

"Yes it's right." I got up to sit on his lap.

"How many?"

"Ten." His eyes widened. "And yes I'm serious."

"Baybeh." He scratched the back of his neck, "You sho'?"

"Yes baby, I'm sure."

"Gotdamn." He mumbled.

"It's only nine more well maybe eight more to go."

"The hell you drink this mawnin'."

"Nothing. But I have to go. I'll grab a test on my way back home." I got up from his lap and pecked his lips a few times, "I love you."

"I luh you too." I walked out the door feeling good on the inside.

When I arrived at my shop, I smiled. August had gotten me a bigger space even though I told him I didn't need one. I was thankful for him. He's amazing and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

I locked my truck doors and walked inside. Nobody was here today simply because I have them three days off. The day before Thanksgiving, day of, and day after. As soon as tomorrow hits we are back in business.

Since I hadn't been here in like 5 days, I needed to make sure everything was okay. And as expected, everything was okay. I just had a few packages which is what I've been waiting for.

Setting my keys down on my desk, I opened the packages that were filled with different things. I had dresses, pants, shirts, etc. I loved fashion with all of my heart.

After making sure everything was good, I left. I wanted to do a little shopping for everyone. The first store I saw was Carters. I knew I would be forever in here because I loved shopping for little girls. I looked up to see Essence and Arienna.

"Hey guys." I smiled and hugged them both.

"Hello fiancée." Essence smirked. "Bitch ass went and got engaged on me and shit. The fuck is this?"

"Shut yo' extra ass up." I laughed.

"Right, pregnant ass."

"Like you not?" Essence raised her eyebrows.

"So y'all just wasn't gon' tell me my favorites are pregnant? Fuck y'all ugly asses too." I rolled my eyes and looked at these cute sandals for Callie.

"I just found out this morning and she found out last month but didn't tell me until the morning." Essence explained.

"I don't give a damn." I waved them off. "SIKE! More babies!" I cheered.

"I'm glad that you're happy." Arienna stated.

"I have to be but I have to hurry up with shopping I'll call you guys later." I hugged them both and paid for everything before hurrying up my shopping.

I was stopped by a few of August's fans for pictures but it all went smoothly. I knew August would call me soon I left after I got everyone's shopping done.

The thought of the three of us being pregnant was great because when we were younger that's what we wished for. I honestly forgot about going to the store so I had to hurry up and turn.

Getting out of my truck, everyone was watching the kids play around in the driveway. I smiled at them and walked to where August was. When he saw me, he stood up and opened the door.

We walked to the bathroom together, he even watched me pee on the stick. "You happy?"

"Yeah but I'm just scared too, what if I am pregnant? I don't wanna loose this one too." I sniffed. He pulled me into a tight hug and sighed.

"We gon' be aiight. I promise you." Hearing that small speech made me feel a little better as the timer went off.

I took a deep breath before picking all four up. I wanted to be sure. I opened my eyes and screamed. "Babe! I-I'm pregnant!" He grinned and I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Thank you God." He whispered and wiped his eyes.

"This is exciting." I honestly hope nothing goes wrong with this pregnancy because I really want this. I wanted a family.

--

Mhm.

So yeah idk if I like this.

Vote, comment anyways lol.

Excuse mistakes.