Guild Master's Meeting.

Have another oneshot because I'm feeling generous.

There is a prequel to this, with the whole party at Fairy Tail and all that good stuff, however it is smut. So I just thought I'd post this part on here instead. If you wanna read it you can find it on my fanfiction.net account, maybe one day I'll post it here.

Anyways small warning; mentions of sexual themes, messenger exceed Frosch, a rather forward dragon slayer and a rather flustered gravity mage.

[...]

Kagura walked into the building what was located in Clover town; the place where the guild masters held their meetings, the hall being rebuilt several years ago after Fairy Tail had destroyed it whilst stopping Lullaby.

She was sent by her guild master, the woman not too fond of these meetings nor socialising, hence why she had been sent. It had become a regular thing for the Mermaid Heel mage, and the guild masters didn't seem to mind, the raven haired woman seemed to fit in nicely with them almost as if she was the master of the guild.

Then again, most of them had a feeling she was being primed to take over when the current guild master decided to retire.

Approaching the table where she usually sat, she noticed that the guild masters from Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerebus and Fairy Tail were there.

"Kagura darling, it's nice to see you again." Bob smiled.

Kagura returned a small smile back, "Likewise, Master Bob. You too, Master Goldmine and Master Makarov." she bowed.

"No need for the formalities." Goldmine smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You've been here long enough, just address us casually."

A slight tinge of pink flushed the gravity mage's cheeks, sending them an apology and a curt nod as she took a seat at the table the three men occupied.

Makarov hummed from his place which was actually on top of the table, his legs crossed as he shot the young mage a smile. "Don't worry, child." The old man looked around the hall, his brows furrowing. "No sign of Sting just yet." he sighed.

"Probably passed out on the train, you know how those dragon slayers get." Goldmine chuckled.

Kagura shook her head in amusement, yet in her mind she did question the Sabertooth guild masters whereabouts.

Usually they'd arrive at Clover town's station at the same time, the Mermaid having to drag the blonde off of the train knowing for a fact he had most likely passed out due to motion sickness. When she was in a nice enough mood she'd give him a piggy back until he got himself together, otherwise she'd dump him on the ground and jab him in the stomach with Archenemy until he gained consciousness, then complain that they were going to be late for the meeting.

Sting wasn't too happy with her prodding him, although it felt like she was stabbing him - he still swears that she's out to get him so she can recruit Yukino to Mermaid Heel - but he was thankful for her somewhat strange attempts to get him to the guild master meetings on time, often grumbling out words of appreciation as he took deep breaths of fresh air, trying to get rid of the tinge of green out of his face.

Because a sick dragon slayer is so not cool she could almost hear him say in her mind, his voice echoing slightly against the metal as he threw up in a trash can.

However today she didn't see him at all and being the decent person that she was, Kagura even waited awhile in case the train was late, however he still didn't show up.