Memories

Izaya chest rose and fell then everything went quiet. Shizuo yelled for the doctor. The doctor ran in and pushed Shizuo out for a moment. Shizuo could hear a electric buzzing sound as they tried to restart Izaya's heart. It took them awhile but they were barely successful. Izaya took in a shallow breath his eyes still closed as he was still out cold. A breathing mask over his face. His skin as pale as the bedding in the room. The doctor brought in a few more blankets to put over Izaya. Shizuo pushed his way back into the room. He sat on his knees by Izaya's bed putting a hand on Izaya's upper arm. His eyes studied Izaya's breathing pattern for a moment. He felt his own heart race.

"I know you can't help it. But hell don't ever do that again. Flea? Please wake up. I'm not done talking to you." Shizuo spoke softly.

"T...then continue..." Izaya said quietly hardly able to speak.

"I will!" Shizio jumped hearing Izaya's voice he looked at the dead blood shot eyes of his enemy. "Why are you trying to kill yourself?" Shizuos tone was harsh and rang in Izaya's ears

"They.. all.... use me. I'm..... the real toy. I.... want to die shizuo.... I'm always... alone." Izaya said quietly.

"Shut up!!!! You moron. Shinra hasn't slept for days taking care of you! I haven't slept for days holding you, Celty has been on the move getting supply's to help you! Your not lonly your blind. Open up your eyes..... S..stupid idiot..." Tears began to toll down shizuos cheek as his fists shook with rage. "Open up your eyes and see that your not alone. Depression is a dark place."

His blood boiled just looking at the pathetic life in front of him. Izaya looked at him with wide eyes in shock seeing his enemy cry like this. His heart hurt and head spun. He rolled his eyes irritatedly. Looked away opposite direction of Shizuo's face. He felt paralyzed on the bed. But he wanted to run and hide.

"Screw you shizuo." Izaya mumbled

Shizuo growled then stood up angrily. Izaya flinched ready to get a beating. Expecting to get hit. He felt a arm under back, the other around his shoulders and head. He was  lifted into a sitting position then a  face push into his shoulder. Shizuo hugged him close. A crying Shizuo and a scared Izaya. Shizuo had his arms around Izaya gently.

"I don't want you to die. Ok?" Shizuo whispered.

"W...why?" Izaya starting sobbing pulling off the breathing mask with a shaky arm barely able to move it. "I have been beaten, abused in ways I rather not say, rejected by my whole family. And I like you but you hate me!" Izayas voice rose cracking a little his heart pounding in his chest.

"I don't hate you. Its ok let it out." Shizuo rubbed Izayas back feeling the bones against his fingers. "Your really broken. But I'll help you. It will be ok." Shizuo said gently. "Please vent Izaya keeping it all in your head will only destroy you further."

"My parents hated me, growing up everyone bullied me. I was punched. Stuck in a lockers for hours." Izaya mumbled to Shizuo then got quiet.

"Ya what else. I know there is more." Shizuo said sitting on the bed holding Izaya

"The gangs I gave Information  to turned on me took all my money..... I was sexyal assaulted..... They all turned on me. One after another. I cant fight off 50 or more people. I was beaten so bad I didn't get home till mornings most nights." Izaya cried into Shizuo's chest

"What?? Izaya.... I... Had no idea. Wait... I...is that why you walked so horribly slow when I ran into you some nights... Then we would fight. I was surprised I won most of those." Shizuo said feeling pain in his heart

"You hit me with vending machines. I couldnt run... I was slow....dying. Why am I talking to you.... Your my enemy... We hate...ea...each other.." Izaya was panting heavily limp in Shizuo's arms.