Fifty Six

Ibrahim's POV

If I had only known of her evil tactics, none of this would have happened at all. Something isn't right, I know I am angry of Rose's questioning about my love for her. I am absolutely shitting it like. Now she has decided to go over her mother's house.

What time is it anyways? I turned to look at the time, I have been standing in the same position for over too long not realizing the time and when she left.

It was already midnight and she hasn't called yet. I picked my phone to call her.

Tut ... tut ... tut ... tut ... tut ...

I called again the same thing happened. Now I am worried. I decide to call Milena, she picked on the first ring.

"hello my son how are you ? " she says

" I am ok, but I wanted to know if Rose has already arrived there " I said

" no. I am by myself here " SHIT!

" she left about 2 hours ago, saying that she was going over your place " oh god.

" son, calm down. Did you call her ? "

" yes I have several times and it is not going through " I was feeling an immense pain in my heart. God please let her be ok

" let me call valentina and see if she went over there. I will talk to you later " she hung up. straight away I decided to call my parents

It rang and rang and rang

" Dad ! is Rose over there ? " I here ruffling of sheets, he must be in a sitting position now

" no son. She is not here. Why son, where is she ? "

" ok dad, I will be honest with you. We had an argument and we both were very upset. She said that she will go over Milena, since then I have no news of her dad " by now my eyes were stinging

" ok son. I will get Nathan and myself go out and see if we can find her. Did you call the boys ? " he asks

" I am going to do that now. " I heard my mother asking if everything was alright and dad started explaining to her. She gasped and started crying

" I'll speak to you later son " calling the guys and letting them know about what's happening and as the girls. Straight they went on searching for her.

I told Matt and Brian to do the same thing. If it wasn't for the b*****d !" none of this would have happened. Punching the wheel. I was crying now, please Caro please be ok. I drove for about an hour, coming across an ambulance. The police stopped every car that were driving that direction, so I got out and met Benji, Terrence, my clan and the ladies. The ladies were on their pyjamas.

" excuse me officer what has happened here ? " dad asks the chief

" Sir please keep your distance as a terrible accident has happened here, as you can see " the Chief explains

The body was placed in a black bag ready to be taken away. I had someone important to worry about, but something wasn't right. I started to walk back towards my car and all of a sudden I here

" PRETTY ! " Ronda ?

I turned around to be met with a scene I wasn't expecting to see. I was frozen in place. Everything stopped and I was in great pain. A pain I could not describe.

" oh god no, no ! please wake up PLEASE! Don't do this " Ronda screamed, Emily was shaking and my mother was engulfed in a hug from my dad sobbing quietly. The guys had tears in their eyes, while running a hand through their hairs and breathing in and out. I ran towards the boby. I still had to see and make sure that, there were some kind of mistake.

My world stopped. The rainbow ceased shinning. The river stopped. Everything stopped. One thing I had cherished has been taken away for me. I held her close to me tightly and cried so hard that, I let everything out. I was shaking from my cries.

" no Piccola, please -please -please wake up; I am begging you. I am sorry, I am sorry please wake up. I love you please both of you. You and the baby. Baby please, we made plans ..... baby please I am sorry ..... "

[ Third Person ]

Ibrahim was inconsolable. He held her body close to him, not ready to let go it wasn't time to let go.

He kept on muttering I am sorry, over and over while he sat on the ground.

" sir we need to take the body away now " the Paramedics says. He wasn't moving nor saying a word. Benji and Terrene came to lift him off the ground but only to push them away

" NO MAN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. SHE IS NOT D .... DE ... " it was so hard for him to even pronounce the word Dead. For him the word shouldn't be in his dictionary. No never.

But at the end, they succeeded in picking him up and let the paramedics take Rose's body.

Nathan drove his brother's car to their mansion and so as the rest of the crew followed them that night. They called Nikita, Milena, Valentina and as well Michael. They were all devastated and very upset.

Michael started blaming Ibrahim about her daughter's death. The person in which he was addressing to, wasn't listening not one bit. It was all too much for Ibrahim, so he decided to leave them all down stairs and walked upstairs.

Everyone were worrying about him. He has lost no just one person but two in one night. A family. Walking into his room, he trashed around everything that his hands could hold. Taking hold of her picture they took a while back, him holding her and his hands on her swollen belly.

" WHY ? " he shouted and slumped down on the floor. Rocking himself back and forth inconsolable.

" uncle him? .... Uncle him ? " nessa quietly calls, as she took the whole view of the room and sat down in front of him

" why are you crying uncle him? Where is my Auntie ? " Ibrahim couldn't respond to this child. What could he say ? he knew how much Nessa loved Rose. He just shook his head.

" Nessa what are you doing here baby ? " Nikita came walking through, to be met with a very touching scene of his brother and daughter

" mummy why are you crying ? and why uncle him .... " she touched his hair on its tips.

" oh baby come here ? " she shook her head but Nikita took her in her arms

" nessa .... " Nikita repeated but nessa pushed back from her

" no mummy, uncle him .... Where is My auntie ? " oh god Nikita says and couldn't hold it no more and broke down harder.

" she ... she ... is dead. Gone to heaven. " she knew that, she could not keep any secret from her because one way or another; she would find out.

Nessa ran back to the same position she was in earlier and cried so hard but wiped her tears. Nikita didn't want to do anything instead she just walked out on them.

" uncle him .... Auntie will be ok won't she ? " she was sobbing uncontrollably. Ibrahim tried his best, picking her up unto his lap and let the tears fall.

Roseni ..... You have taken everything away from me. Loving you is something, I never got bored of.

I just want to see you. Hold you. Hug you. Touch you. Kiss you. Cuddle with you. Love you.