Chapter 23: Next step

We walk near the water, holding hands. Namjoon keep teasing me and say he will throw me Into the water and else. We spend our time like no tomorrow. We laugh, we play with water and many more.

We stop at rest area, Namjoon order 2 glass of mango juice. Having a great time with Namjoon. I hope this will continue and I don't want the dark momory that we creat 1 years ago happen again. Lets just live like this Kim Namjoon.

"Have fun?" He ask. "Of course. As long as you beside me" I said. " I will always there beside you. Don't worry jagi" he said. He hold my hand, it still warm like before. Suddenly Namjoon bring my hand to his chest. I confuse. "Can you feel It? How fast my heartbeat right now chae?" He ask. I smile look at his face. "My heart will beating this fast when I'm with you" he said. He cupped my face, making me 3inch from his face. He slowly place his lips on my lips. I was shocked! It was our FIRST KISS after 4 years know each other! He really do that!

After 15 second , his lips let go of my lips. He look into my eyes and smile. I'm still shock. "Do you feel uncomfortable with that? I'm sorry" he said. "No.. no. I'm just shocked" I said. "It was your first kiss?" He ask. I lightly punch his chest. "Of course" I said. "I'm sorry baby" he said again. "No need to" I said and place my head on his chest.

Sky getting darker, "babe, we should go now. Lets take shower and we go dinner" he said. "Alright" I said.

Heading to our room with holding hands.

We finally reach our room, Namjoon open the door. "You go shower first and I will shower after you. Or maybe we can go together" he said and biting his lips. since I'm near the bed, I throw one of the pillow at him. "U want beaten?!" I shout. He laugh and avoiding the thrown pillow.

We just dinner at our room, so that we will have private time.

After dinner, we go to living room with full stomach. We go to balcony and sit on chair. I lay on Namjoon lap. He playing with my hair. Which is I love when someone play with my hair. "Babe, I have something. Come with me" he said. He takes my hands and we go to our bedroom. He open the drower and take one small box. I just sat on the bed waiting for him to show me what's in it.

He go near me, "you ready?" He ask. I nodded. He take my hand and hold onto it, "chae, I promise you yesterday that I will take next step and... here you are. Would you like to be my one and only WIFE?" he said and open the small box which have a ring and 5 small diamond on it. I'm crying really hard. "OF COURSE! OF COURSE KIM NAMJOON!" I said. I hug him very tight. We kissed again. He take my hand and place the ring on my finger. He kiss me *lol, kissing game strong as fuck* "I love you chae. I know this is not that sweet .I know you want me propose you in romantic way but..... " I cut him, "shhhhh, don't say that. Everything that you do is perfect, romantic and so. Don't have that feeling" I said. "And that's why I love you even more baby" he said.

After the propose, we stick to each other like there's no tomorrow.

We go back to Seoul, and inform our parents about it. They really happy about that. That time when I meet Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim they really nice to me. They even make me feel like their own daughter. Thanks God they accept me. I admit I feel nervous when Namjoon said his parent want to meet me. But all my nervous gone when his parent so nice to me. They even told us to short the wedding date . I feel like that was a joke but man, it's reality! Were going to married soon. Only God know how I feel.
______________________________________

Namjoon will pick me up at 2:30pm, cause we have to go to our wedding boutique. After five minutes waiting, I heard Namjoon car outside the house. Yes, its him.

He open the passenger door for me like always. We got into the car. Once we got into the car, he just won't stop talking about our wedding day. He so excited which making me happy. Then suddenly he ask me a question, "chae, can I ask?" He said. I feel worried and I don't know why. "Yes, why baby?" I ask. "Are you virgin?" He ask but his eyes focousing on the road. I look at him. "Why you suddenly ask that?" I ask. "No, don't misunderstood me . I just want to know. If you uncomfortable with that questions don't answer it." he said. I just smile at him. I know he in panic. "Okay.. okay. Yes I am a virgin. Cause I want to give it to my real man only."
He look at me and smile. "I love you" I heard his husky voice and showing both his dimples. "I love you too" I said.

Wedding boutique
Namjoon open the boutique door, I saw a lady waiting in counter. We slowly approach her.
"We like to take a look for wedding dress" Namjoon said. The lady looked up, "sure, here sir" she said.

She lead us to dress section. "If you need anything just call me" she said and leave us. I poke Namjoon shoulder and asking how. "Which one look nice?" I ask. "You choose." He said. I slowly move near all the dress, my eyes start to spin, cause everything look so nice. I stay still, Namjoon give me a backhug and say "I'll help you" and he kiss my neck. I cringe.

One, by one Namjoon pick the dress, still I don't find which one I like. "How about this?" He ask. "This?" "And this?" He keep asking. I shook my head. I don't know. Everything is nice but I just don't know. "Why baby? The dress not good for you?" He ask. "Nooo, not like that. You know? This is our special day and I wanna look nice" I said. "Hmm let me ask the girl" he said. "Excuse me, do you have another dress section?" Namjoon ask. "Yeah, here sir" the lady say. She lead the way again, this time we go upstairs and wow, all I can see now is a hundred of white dress look very expensive . "I leave you guys to choose. If need anything call me" she said.

I take Namjoon hands, one of the dress so catchy. My eyes can't stop looking at it. I lead Namjoon to that dress. "Namjoon, how about this?" I ask with bright smile. "Pretty. Wanna go and try?" He ask. I nodded. "There fitting room" he said. I take the dress with me and go to fitting room.

I look into the mirror, I can't stop smiling. The dress look good in me. So I'm the going to use this on my wedding day! I'm so excited. "Babe? You ready?" He ask. "Yeah." I said. I open the curtain and slowly walk out to see Namjoon.

I feel a little bit nervous and I take step to walk out in this dress to see Namjoon. "Baby!" Namjoon shout lightly. I smile showing my teeth. "How?" I ask. "Woahhhhh, I think I'm fall in love again and again." He said and making me blushed. "Yah, close your mouth" I said and we laugh. He hugged me "you so pretty, and I'm so lucky to have girl like you" he whispered in my ear. I smile his words makes my eyes teary. "You'll mine soon, chae " he said. I smile at his words.