Chapter 17: Im sorry

Being force to go to Namjoon house, I seriously don't know how to face Namjoon. I hate him. I seriously hate him. I don't wanna see or talk to him. He is such a jerk!

Hyuna ring the door without any chill, she keep ringing the bell without stop until Namjoon open the gate.
We reach his door frame.

"Namjoon! Get out! *knocking the door real hard* pabo! You better get out before I kick this door! Get out! " Hyuna yelled. "Hey hey? What? *he didn't look at me and he didn't recognize me that time after he open the door* I'm still in the bath room. What happen?" . "What happen? *she pointing at me and I just look down to earth* what? What happen you say?! What did you do to my chaelin?! You hurt her! *she suddenly slap Namjoon*" I just came back from Japan, I heard this?! Man if you hurt my girl I will definitely will hurt you! Even you're my cousin " she said. "*Namjoon look at me and sigh* she want it. And I just grant her wish." Namjoon said. I can't hold anymore because last night I can't talk much because too hurt. "WHAT WISH?! MY WISH OR YOURS? LISTEN, WE HOLD THIS FUCKING RELATIONSHIP NAMJOON LIKE 4 YEARS HOW CAN YOU GO FOR A MONTH THEN GET A NEW GIRL. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND ONE MORE THING ZICO IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I spoke. My tears falling. "Then who is that guy?!" He asked me. "He is zico. I told you that night isn't? Are you deaf or what? This is not suppose to be like this. But you let me go" I say. He start to looking down. "Hyuna can you bring catleena go with you? I need to talk with chae *he grab my hand and drag me into his house and close the door. Poor Hyuna and catleena out there*".

"What do you think you're doing Namjoon?!" I shouted. "Lets talk. Lets settle this Down. I know you're hurt. I'm not that mean chae,please give me one more chance". "What chance?! That is your seconds chance! But u lost it." I spoke. " That girl is my cousin, same... Hyuna cousin too. I just want to see your reaction. Thats it. Please I'm begging. Okay fine if you say so... zico is you ex's, but please forgive me. Ill do my best this time. I seriously can't look you talk with another guy , I can't get myself together that time. Please baby, one more and I'll do my best. Please". He begging. "Namjoon, I already give you one more chance, but what did you do? You hurt me without listening to my explanation. You just do with your own. Its too late. My heart won't accept anyone this time. I'm sorry" I run to door frame, get out from Namjoon house, try to keep my tears from falling but I lost ,its falling. I run to my house, Hyuna is waiting.

"Chae! What did he say?" Hyuna asked. "He told me to give him one more chance" I told her. "So did you? Don't tell me chae. " she spoke. "Hell no! I'm still hurt. Ofcouse not. " hyuna sigh. "You did great chae, don't accept him again. I'm scared he will hurt you again. Babe, u know I love you. You're the only one my best friend you know? I don't want to see you being hurt by someone. Promise me chae" Hyuna said. I'm teary she is such an angel sent from heaven.

(Night)
Me and Hyuna make a deal want to go to famous night market at X town. Since we just going to night market, I choose to wear, black Nike hoodie, and black Nike sweatpants because it's cold at night. *pon pin* I heard Hyuna cars honking. I grab my white Nike sneakers. Running to Hyuna car.

(At night market)
So many delicious food sell here. Our eyes start shining, I guess Hyuna bring me here to forget what have I face 2-3 days ago. My best friend is so sweet.

"Omonim, fish cake 4 please" Hyuna said to the seller. She told me, she will pay for everything that I buy tonight. Ahhh I'm so lucky. While so into our food, someone approach us. Its bts member. I was shocked! But I can't see Namjoon around them. What happen? "Hey chae!" Greet jimin. "Oh! Hi guys......" I fake smile. "Hummmm, aren't you Namjoon hyung cousin? *pointing a ty Hyuna*" taehyung said. "Ah, mwoya? Bad kid don't point your finger like that" yoongi oppa scold taehyung . He just grin. And Hyuna just nodded. "Only two?" Yoongi oppa ask. "Yes. Wanna join?" I said. "Well, of course" they said happily. Hoseok oppa keep shouting.

We go to night market restaurant, we place some order and stuff. While waiting for food, we talk about their job. Suddenly jungkook ask me, "noona, can I ask?" He said. His hyungs suddenly quiet, no more laugh can be heard. "Yes. Of course. What is it jungkook?" I ask. "But, maybe will break your heart...." he said. "Ah mwoya? Its okay *I smile*" . "You and Namjoon hyung fighting? Because he seem Moody all day. Keep throwing thing. Get mad easily. Wh uh noona?" He ask. Okay..... I totally shock with his words. But I have to be strong, his hyungs staring at my face. Did they don't know what actually happen?

"Okay, *sigh* we already broke up jungkook,..." I slowly give he my answer. The whole bts staring at me with "what?!" Face. "Why?!" They ask at the same time. "What happen chae? " seokjin oppa ask me. Hyuna stroke my back, so I will be more calm when I'm talking. "He ask me to. Cause he find another girl. I bet you guys know that girl. he date her when you guys out station for a month last time" I said. They look confuse. "What? Out station? When? We don't have any schedule last month and this month. Woah, something fishy." Hoseok oppa said. I was 10000000001% shocked! What? Did Namjoon lie to me? What is he up to actually?