You Get Jealous

SMUT AHHHHHHH

I pushed through the crowd, trying to find my boyfriend Issa. We were at a nightclub, and it was getting pretty late. Issa had a couple beers, and then ran off to go dance. It was 2 am, and I was completely sober, so I used the logic that I possessed, and a very drunk Issa did not, in order to decide that it was time to go. I continued pushing my way through the sweaty bodies, until I stumbled upon Issa, dancing with another guy.

My body filled with rage, but I wasn't one to make any stupid decisions. I quickly shoved my way over to Issa, casually pulling him out of the crowd, and somehow forcing him out the door, which, considering he was more than a little tipsy, was a challenge. I placed him in the passenger's seat, before getting in front of the wheel.

The drive back home was long and tedious. I couldn't wait to teach Issa his lesson. When we got there, I led Issa inside, closed and locked the door, and started leading him up the stairs.

"You have been a bad boy." I said with a smirk. "It's time that you learned your lesson."

"Ash-" Issa slurred.

"It's Daddy to you." I replied sternly. Usually I was the one taking it up the ass, but not tonight.

I roughly pinned Issa against the wall. My lips made harsh contact with his, thirsty for more. My hands started exploring his body, grasping a hold on his shirt and removing it. I bit his bottom lip lightly, putting my tongue in his mouth when he gasped. I slowly started grinding against him, feeling his arousal.

I couldn't take it anymore. I dragged him toward the bed. "Take off all your clothes." I demanded, in a harsh tone. I couldn't let him know how bad I wanted him. This was his punishment after all.

"Yes daddy." I heard him giggle. God damn, I was so fucking hard for this man. I reached for the shoebox that I kept under our bed. I stood up, holding a vibrator, gag, and pair of handcuffs that I had retrieved from it. I looked down at my beautiful boyfriend, all hard and ready for me.

I sat the toys on the bed, and quickly stripped. I then crawled on to him. I handcuffed his hands to the bedpost and started kissing his neck.

"If you make any noise, I'm gonna have to use the gag on you, do you understand me?" I said between kisses. "But only for now. If you're good, we'll have the whole neighborhood knowing my name."

"Yes Daddy." He replied. So obedient.

I started kissing down his body, leaving love bites wherever I could. Then I got to his member. I could see the desire in Issa's eyes as I grabbed the shaft and started slowly pumping it up and down. His breathing got more and more heavy as I increased my pace. I slowed back down after a minute and kitten licked the tip, just to mess with him. Before he knew it, all 8 inches of him was in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down, and hollowing my cheeks. You could tell he was trying to hold in the moans. I kept going until I knew it was time to take it up a notch. I grabbed the gag because I knew this would make him scream. I then crawled over to him.

"This is only for right now babe. When I'm fucking you hard and deep, you can be as loud as you want to."

I placed the gag in his mouth, and grabbed the vibrator and the lube we kept in the bedside table. I set the lube aside for a second, and flipped the vibrator on. I then carefully placed the vibrator against his balls. His reaction was instant. He screamed into the gag, wanting more and more. I then used my left hand to move the vibrator against his balls, and used my right hand to rub up and down the shaft as I sucked harshly on his tip. He was moaning uncontrollably and bucking up into my mouth. After a couple minutes of giving him intense pleasure, I stopped, grabbing the lube. I set the still-on vibrator to the side, and put a pillow right under his back, so that his lower body was elevated off the bed.

I then grabbed the thin vibrator, and lubricated his entrance, before slowly pushing the device in. Issa had never bottomed before, so his reaction was a great as you would expect it to be, moaning into the gag uncontrollably. After a minute, I started fucking Issa with the vibrator, slowly, and then increased my pace. Issa started losing it, going crazy moaning. I decided to drive him crazy, so I reached my head down and started sucking on his balls. He practically screamed. I could feel him about to cum, so I stopped, and pulled the vibrator put before switching it off. I took the gag out of his mouth and gave him a little break while I removed the handcuffs. I forced him to get on his hands and knees.

"Make as much noise as you need baby boy." I said. I lubed up three of my fingers, and slowly pressed one in. Issa moaned nice and loud for me. I started pumping it in and out. Once I reached a reasonable pace, I added a second finger, and then a third. By the time I was done Issa was moaning like crazy. I wasn't quite done teasing him yet though. I removed my fingers, and then leaned my head down. I shoved my tongue in his enterance, receiving more moans as a response. I kept that up for two more minutes, before deciding I couldn't wait any longer.

"Are you ready Baby Boy?" I asked, lubing my 7 inch, thick cock up.

"Yes Daddy." He replied. I lined myself up with his bright pink hole and slowly pushed in until I was fully inside of him.

Isa groaned, but a roll of his hips signaled me to move. I grunted, and slowly started thrusting my long, hard erection into him. Pretty soon I was pounding into him, moaning continuously. Issa was trying to stay quiet, but couldn't any longer.

"Fuck Ash!" He cried, bouncing his ass back to meet my thrusts.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Daddy?" I replied, smacking his ass, which only made him moan louder.

"Fuck daddy, I'm almost there!" I pounded into him faster than before. I switched my angle, trying to find his prostate. A loud scream indicated that I had found it. I repeatedly thrusted into the spot, earning loud moans from Issa.

"I n-need to cum d-daddy." Issa stuttered.

"Fucking cum all over me baby."

"DADDY!" Issa screamed as he released everywhere, covering me in his passion. I felt myself nearing the edge as I helped Issa come down from his high.

"FUCK BABY-" I cried as I released into him, filling him up. I thrusted hard and deep into him 4 more times before pulling out and rolling into bed next to him.

"Don't EVER dance with another guy again, or I may have to punish you worse. I demanded.

"Yes Daddy." He giggled, before falling asleep in my arms.