Chapter 1: Neglection

Thanks guys for being patient ~~
Enjoy the next chapter! ^^

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
Well let's get on with the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Naruto 5 Years Old

A bruised and bloody 5 year old boy strolled down the village streets. The villagers had beaten him again.

"get out of here you scum" a pink haired lady known as Haruno Mebuki said in disgust.

The villagers threw half eaten food, trash, and shoes at Naruto. His anbu family couldn't 'save' him because they were all out doing a mission.

"Take this and leave!" a villager shouted and threw an apple core at Naruto.

             Naruto shunshined away leaving the villagers confused.

"yo kit, are you okay?"

"yea... I'm fine. Those idiot villagers annoy me. I won't let them get to me. They're just little bubbles... Waiting to pop... I am the leader of the elite anbu squad after all. Huehehehe" The five year old giggled an innocently.

Kurama sweat dropped. 'what the hell' was all he could think.

Timeskip 7 Years

Namikaze Estate

          After another night of beating, The twelve year old finally reached the house. It didn't hurt anymore. He was sort of the legendary fox anbu that became an anbu captain at the age of five and now leads more than 100 anbu squads. Things like this didn't hurt at all.

His "family" were eating dinner and again, didn't notice Naruto until he stepped on one of the stairs and made a "creak" sound.

          "Whose there?!" Minato got up and went to the source of the sound.

           Kushina also got up along with Naruko and
Menma.

"Well, well, look who it is." Menma taunted.

"Yay! We'll see Naruto-nii getting beaten up again!"

"Why the hell were you late again!?" Kushina shouted.

  "I was beaten by the villagers." Naruto bluntly stated.

"STOP LYING ABOUT THE VILLAGERS! THAT IS ALWAYS THE SAME EXCUSE! I'LL NEVER BUY IT DATEBANE!" Kushina shouted.

"okaa-saaaan Naruto-nii is lyinggg ~" Naruko said in a mocking voice.

"hey dobe, the villagers are the nicest people I've known other than mom and dad. If you lie about them," Menma raised his fist. "This fist is the last thing you'll see."

Kushina and Minato looked proud.

No dinner for you tonight mister." Minato spoke.

"I never ate dinner with you guys. Who would eat that crap anyways? It's always ramen this ramen that!" Naruto spoke in a calm, annoyed tone.

"After all I've done for you...." Kushina said sounding hurt and leaned against Minato's chest.

Naruto laughed bitterly. "Do what? Beat me every time you see me?"

"Look what you have done to your mother!" Minato shouted enraged.

"You guys are not my family." Naruto was annoyed by now. That stupid ass red head was being a drama queen again.

Kushina and Minato flinched.

"Now is you'll excu-" Naruto was cut off when there was a rasengan shoved to his head.

There was blood everywhere. Minato just stared wide-eyed at what he'd done.

"Happy now?" Naruto scoffed. He gave a fake smile and walked upstairs.
Kushina and Minato looked terrified while Menma and Naruko finished their dinner and prepared for the ninja academy tomorrow.

And done! Thanks for being patient! Don't forget to vote and gimme lots if comments!