Prologue

Enjoy!
'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
Well let's get on with the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

On the day of October 10th, you could see three newborn triplets with their weak mother, Kushina, hugging two of them tightly while the other one was left on the crib. Minato came in.

The Kyuubi already came out of the seal which made Kushina even weaker but she was glad the burden was gone.

"Kushina have you thought of the names yet?" Minato said in a hurry.

"Yes!" Kushina replied enthusiastically.

She shook one of the infants lightly on her arms. "This one is Naruko." She lifted her other arm holding the other infant. "This one is Menma!" Kushina smiled. "Please take good care of them." She said.

"Wait but what about this one? What is his name?" Minato asked.

"Uh... His name could be... I don't know. I don't think he needs a name." She said. "The soul of the Kyuubi will be sealed into him anyways. Monsters don't need names."
Jiraiya and Tsunade entered right when Kushina said that.

"His name should be... Naruto! Like that name of the hero in my book." Jiraiya spoke as he smiled.

Kushina didn't care honestly. "Okay!" She replied.

"Minato we need you... Now." Jiraiya turned serious again.

Tsunade went up to Naruto who was in the crib. "You are so cute Naruto." She cooed. She held him like he was the most fragile thing in the world.

"Look at Naruko and Menma!" Kushina said.

Tsunade went up to them and did the same thing she did with Naruto.

Minato finally took the three children. He knew he was going to die sealing the Kyuubi but as long as Kushina didn't know that it was fine.

Battlefield
Minato arrived at the scene with his newborn babies. Minato started the sealing ritual. He was interrupted when Hiruzen came up to him. "Since I have lived long enough, I will die in your place Minato. You still have these three children to take care of."

"Thank you so much." Minato said in gratitude.

"Only in condition. Treat the kids fairly." Hiruzen said before disappearing into the seal along with the Kyuubi's soul who went into Naruto. The Kyuubi's power then went into Menma and Naruko. Minato started his walk back to the hospital.

At the hospital
Minato brought the three babies back into the hospital room. Kushina looked happy.

"Is... Is it finally over?" She asked.

"Yes... Yes it is." Minato said as he kissed her.

Kushina took Naruko and Menma back and hugged them like there was no tomorrow. It started raining. The sky is crying. Crying for the death of Hiruzen Sarutobi. Crying for the promise that is yet to be broken. Crying sympathetically for the young infant known as Naruto...

And that's it for the prologue! This was basically a sample. I need atleast a few comments saying whether I should continue this story! If it's a yes, then I'll actually revise this and make it more detailed and stuff ^^
Thanks for reading!
Akamori