Chapter 10

Warning this chapter is not child friendly, so if you're a child, pls leave.

Colleens pov:
     "Josh, where are we going?" I ask, genuinely confused. "I bought a house. We will live there together." He says. My eyes get huge, what. I am way too young. My dad would never agree. I just sit there and say nothing. We arrive at our new house and I have to say it is pretty. "Josh can you carry me in?" I ask. "Yes baby." He picks me up and carries me in. I have known this boy a few days and I am already in love with him. How did this happen? Now we are moving in together! He comes over to me. "Baby, how do you feel? Do you want something to drink? Maybe some Advil?" He asks. "Can you get me a cold Coke and one Advil please." I ask. He looks unsure and looks in the fridge "holy cow Colleen, the fridge is fully filled!" I smile. He brings it to me and I take the pill and chill.

Josh's pov:
      The next few days, Colleen is asleep. I am extremely worried, but I don't want to wake her. I go on WebMD and it says she has multiple forms of cancer and possibly appendicitis. Yah right, that's why you don't trust that site. She reaches for my hand. "Baby!!!! You're up!" I say and she sits up. "Holy cow Josh! I feel so much better." I look at her in the eyes and pick her up and hug her. I start to passionately kiss her and she kisses me back. I feel like a married couple. We sit there and make out for a while. He tries for more, but I'm not ready for that. There's a knock on the door. He gets up wearily, awaiting his fate. It's going to be my dad, I just know it. He opens the door and....

*authors note: helloooo! Who's at the door??? (Tbh I'm not sure, so give me ideas) anyways I'm tired so I'm going to sleep! Also, what are my demographics for this? How mature are you guys 😂, like are you 10? 17? Older? younger? Somewhere in between? Idk I just wanna know*