Chapter 2

Josh's pov:
      I drive up and park in spot #94. I look around to find Charlie and Rory. I can't find either of them and I- "woah, I'm sorry" this gorgeous girl said. Our eyes met and I couldn't speak. "I'm Colleen" she said, "I-I'm, um J-Josh" I said. Her papers were all over the ground and I kneeled down to pick them up. "Thanks Josh" she said, "see you around".

Colleen's pov:
      Holy cow, he was so cute. Josh, I'll have to remember that name. Well, I don't think I could forget a face like that. I brush off this mornings events and head to class. First I have honors Biology. I walk in and take a seat. "Colleen! Hi!" I turn around its Josh. "Oh, hi!". Thank god I have someone in here. These glaring eyes aren't very welcoming. "Pop quiz!" I hear the teacher yell. Crap. The quizzes are handed out and it's much easier than I expected. "Switch with a partner", she says after we've all finished. I switch with Josh and his grade is awful. He bombed it. He handed mine to me and I got a perfect score. Yes, thank goodness. "This will be going in the test section, which is worth 55% of your grade. So hopefully that will encourage you to study next time". Josh whispers fuçk. "How were we supposed to study if it was a pop quiz" Josh said to me but a little too loud. "Something you'd like to say Mr. Evans?" The teacher asks. "No ma'am." I'm surprised he backed away, he just doesn't seem like that type.

*authors note: Colleen and Josh met and now they are becoming friends. Will they remain friends or become more than that?*