Chapter 3

Josh's pov:
     Great, I get start off the semester with an F an a bad name. Not only that but Colleen probably thinks I'm stupid. She's so smart, she'd never date a boy like me. I mean gorgeous and intelligent, I couldn't ask for a better girl. The bell rings signifying 2nd period. I have to go to Chemistry with Mr. J and boy do I hate chemistry.

Colleen's pov:
      I walk into chemistry. I scan the room, Josh isn't in there so I sit next to this random girl. "Heather" the girl said, "oh no, I'm Colleen". She looked at me and said "no silly, my names Heather." "Oh hi Heather." I said smiling. She wasn't the prettiest but that's ok, everyone blossoms at there own time. I'm sure she'll be gorgeous when she gets older.

Josh's pov:
       I walk into the class and don't see her. What a bummer. Luckily I do see Charlie and I sit next to him. "Hey Charlie", "oh Josh, um, hey" he seemed very distracted. "What's up Charlie, you seem distracted..?", I say. "I just saw the most beautiful girl walk passed me in the hall. She had beautiful brown eyes and gorgeous brown curls. She looked preoccupied then but I'll talk to her to see if she wants to hang sometime." His words hurt. I knew he was talking about Colleen. He was infatuated by her and he didn't even know her name. I decided to not say anything because I didn't want to discourage him but I didn't want him to take her. Oh well, he probably won't see her anytime soon...