Caged

The decrepit car slows to a halt in front of a large grey building with the same boarded windows and graffitied walls as every other place in the city. The door is yanked open and I tumble out onto the pavement for the second time today.
"Alright princess we're home!" One of the "policemen" spoke with a leering grin
"Ya you're gonna have lots and lots of fun here." Remarked his chubbier counterpart with a chuckle and a wink
I took a few tentative steps toward the door. My hands were still behind my back so I just stood there. It's not like I could open the door.
"Ah look Alf she wants a gentleman to open the door for her. Alright sweetheart, but just cause you're cute."
I shuddered and trudged in as the pasty man held the door open. As I walked past him I got a whiff of B.O. I wrinkled my nose in disgust before I remembered how scarce everything was now, even deodorant. Damn. I couldn't even make fun of the guy for his sweaty pits and acne covered face.
~
Probably the first thing I noticed when I took a look around was the number of kids my age. Thank God I didn't recognize any of them; I wouldn't be able to bear seeing any of my friends in this situation. Rough hands pushed me toward a cell, and a bolt is unlocked. I step into the crowded space  and wince as I'm locked in. Opening my eyes I see that I'm not alone. Three girls and two boys stare at me with bored expressions. I stare back at the tallest one, a girl with black hair and matching eyes, who seems to be the leader, until one of the smaller girls speaks up.
"Hi. I'm Sophie. Welcome to Hell."