Ch. 4

Carmen got in the bed without saying anything to Steven. She just have to figure out another way to fall asleep, because she have nothing to say to him. She even put on her "long ass pajamas" to sleep in. Steven looked over at her as she got in the bed. He was already in the bed watching TV when she walked in the room, more like stomped in the room. He shook his head as she walked in the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Now she's in the bed not saying anything to him, just on her phone, far away from him in the bed. He shook his head, as his cellphone ring. He looked at it, and saw April name across the screen. He sent it the voicemail, and put it on the blocklist. He was tired of her calling him.

He didn't like that Carmen wasn't talking him, he wasn't about to talk her first, he don't see why he should apologize and he didn't even do anything. He just wanted to make money. If she can't understand that, oh well. Plus with other shit going on, she can stay mad. It's not like she haven't did it before, and he would wake up with her on top of him.

He know he should tell her what going on, but now isn't the time, especially with her being pregnant and all, he will hold off, as long as he could. He turned the TV off and pulled the covers over his head. Carmen looked over at him, and shook her head. The first time she shared good news with him, and they not talking. She tried stopping the tears, but it was impossible for her to stop them. She hated  when they didn't talk. He could be so stubborn at times. Well she could too, but he should apologize first. She always apologizing to him.

She got out the bed.

"Where you going?" He asked her. She just continued walking out the room. She grabbed her blanket and went to lay in another room. Her first room she had,  but when she went in there, she turned back around. She thought about her attack she had in there, when she first came to Steven house. Guess she will go lay on the couch.

She had work that need to be turn in. She walked to the pantry and pulled out a bag of chips, and grabbed her peanut butter. She eat peanut butter on just about everything now. She never liked peanut butter a day in her life, now all of sudden she loves it.

Steven walked downstairs and sat down next to her without saying anything. He just watch her eat, and do her homework. Soon he fall asleep on her shoulder and she continued doing her work. She got enough done, plus at the whole bag of chips, and her peanut butter almost gone. She shook Steven as she looked at him.

"Hmm." He said, his eyes half way closed.

"Go to bed." She said.

"You coming to bed with me?" He asked her.

"No, I can't sleep." She said.

"I'll put you to sleep, come on." He said. She almost smiled, but she didn't.

"No you hurt my feelings, so I don't want none of your monster." She said.

"Stop lying." He looked at her. "Oh you serious?"

"You dang right I am." She folded her arms.

"Man I'm sorry." He said.

"You don't mean it." She said and got up to throw her garage in the trash. Steven followed her and put his hardness against her butt.

"You know you want it." He whispered in her ear, as she gasped as his hands moved up to grab a hand full of her boobs. "Take off them long ass shits." He said to her. Carmen did what she told as he picked her up and placed her on the kitchen table. He laid her down as he pulled her panties off. He touched her. "You already wet for me, talking about you don't want none." He said as he sat down in a chair and pulled her to his mouth. He licked her and played in her womanly part as she moaned with tears falling out her eyes.