RT- 9- So Bad

*Laken's POV*

In front of me was the person that I never thought I would see again, in a U.S. Army suit. My best friend.

"Oh my god." I whispered, letting a few tears fall. He smiled and opened his arms for a hug. I immediately jumped on him and we nuzzled our heads' into eachother's necks while we hugged and I cried a little.

"I never thought I would see you again." I said.

"I'm here, aren't I?" He asked. I smiled and nodded as we sat down on the couch.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been great, how about you? Liking the Army?" I asked.

"It's been great, but I'm done now, and I thought I would just come back here. Maybe, find a place." He said.

"That's amazing. How did you find me?" I asked.

"I got a hold of your family. I couldn't find you on Facebook, so I found your sister, and we met up. Then, I talked to your parents." He said.

"That's good." I said.

"Amma, who tat?" Teagan asked sleepily. Dang, she must have gotten out of her bed.

"Excuse me." I said to Hunter. I walked over to her and picked her up while saying, "It's just a friend, sweetie."

"Okay." She said. I took her into my room and she went right to sleep went I tucked her into my covers and turned off my lamp. I walked back into the living room and sat down in my previous spot on the couch.

"No problem, Mommy." He said, putting emphasis onthe word, "Mommy".

I smiled.

"Yeah, so when were you gonna tell me that you have a beautiful little girl?" He asked, smirking.

"So, you know how I've always wanted to be a mother, right?" I asked.

"Yep, that's all you ever talked about." He said.

"Anyway, I finally decided to get pregnant. I was 16, and I wanted a baby so bad." I said.

"So bad." he mocked me. I smiled and he smiled and nodded.

"So, who's the father?" he asked.

"You know my Dad's band, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Remember Harry?" I asked, cringing at his response to come.

"Harry! Harry is her dad?" He exclaimed.

"Shhh. She's asleep, I haven't told her, and I don't plan to until she's older." I said, resting my hand on his knee.

"Oh my gosh." he said, Putting his hands in his hands.

"I can't believe you did that." He said, looking at me.

I removed my hand and said, "It's fine. My family already knows. The only reason I did it was to get her, and no other reason. That's it."

"Alright, well, what's her name and how old is she?" He asked.

"Teagan, and almost three." I said.

"How cute." He said, smiling. We finshed up talking about three hours later, and it was midnight before we went to sleep.

He slept on the couch, and I slept in my bed next to my little love.