Twelve

I sat on the floor, relishing in my own filth of not having a shower lately. It was quite gross but Cory told us not to take a shower until they got clothes. He also said that they will go get clothes when the windows to the car are fixed, and that the repair man wouldn't be here until tomorrow morning.

So yeah, I was sitting on the floor with a scrunched up face as well as LizAnnie whom sat on the couch. We both knew we wanted a shower pretty bad. The room, sooner or later, would start to stink. By then we would have slaughtered man kind with our foul stench.

No exaggeration there.

Jason had come in not even five minutes after our baby name conversation. "You girls hungry?"

"No."

He shuffled uncomfortably in his spot in the doorway. "Need clothes?"

"Yes."

Jase nodded before leaving. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to Liz, but she was shaking her head. "Leave it be. The boy knows he's in the wrong. And we stink, so."

I chuckled softly. I didn't actually think we would ever be given clothes or the right to shower, but eventually they would cry about how bad we stunk. And hopefully give us a large bottle of, You smell like crap go cleanse everything about you, shampoo.

Jase came back with a handful of baggy clothes, towels, and different brands and scents of body wash. I nodded in thanks as he immediately leaves, obviously not wanting to hear our rant about his life choice.

"You go first," I suggested for her and nodded towards the bathroom. She eagerly shot up and skipped into the bathroom as I sat and waited. It was different to sit here, pregnant and more noticeable than the other days. Plus, the extra weight was weird and exhausting.

Pulling myself off the floor, I picked up the clothes Jase left on the bed, as well as a towel. I readied everything for when Liz was done. When she was, I reached the bathroom door before the bedroom opened.

"Get up. You will be in the basement for awhile."

I glared daggers at Cory, clenching my fists around the clothes. "Why?"

He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest as he leans against the door frame. "Well we can't have disobedient guests, now can we?"

My eyes left his as I gave a look to Liz, her pleading messages not making my decision easier. "I'm taking a shower. I'll be down later."

Cory's smirk dropped and he marched out of the room. LizAnnie took deep breaths, fiddling with the loose clothes she wore. I turned into the bathroom and prepared for whatever they could possibly have going on in the basement.

When we had finally walked down to Cory and an emotionless Jase, Cory had regained his confidence and smirk once more. They guided us through a dark hallway, one more eager to open the wooden door. I frowned at it and gave them a look before striding through it.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped at the voice, spinning around to see a very pissed off Raven. I opened my mouth to respond when Jason beat me to it, hatred dripping from his lips as he talked.

"Cory thought it would be nice to bring the girls into the basement. Said they needed discipline," he spat, shooting his buddy a harsh glare.

Raven's eyes burned into mine, trying to read what emotions I had. But I hid it pretty well, much to his distaste. "I don't believe I had given you permission."

Cory pipped up at that time. "Boss, they needed dis-"

"Did you not hear what I said?" Raven bellowed, causing me to cringe. "Does it look like I give a crap what you think they need?"

Cory frowned. "No, but-"

I bit my lip as the fuming Raven continued his rant. Obviously Cory wasnt getting anywhere with his protests and attempts at covering what he was about to do.

"Look at Mackenzie."

My eyes widen at the strange command and I sent him a questioning look. Cory grumpily looked at me and stood silently.

"Jason. Put your hands around her stomach."

Okay, now it's gone too far.

I reached up to smack his hands away but Raven yelled at me to stop. Moodily, i let Jase put his hands above and below my small four month bump. Cory stared intently at the bump and looked back to Raven.

"That is my kid. I will not tolerate you tossing Mackenzie around like the others."

Others?

Liz went wide eyed. I remembered the doctor asking him if he has done the test before. He didn't need to go over the procedures.

Cant complain, though. She died straight after.

"Yes boss."

Jason wrenched his hands away as if they were burned, not giving me another glance as he walked away. Cory grumbled under his breath, also leaving us. LizAnnie clawed at my arm as Raven came closer.

From afar, I could still see his devilish looks. His thick, dark hair pulled back from his face as his chilling eyes pierced mine.

Huh, guess his last name does suit him.

I bit my lip harder when he clenched his jaw, the light scruff on his chin making him more alluring.

"Go to your room."

He glanced at Liz briefly before leaving. I yanked and pulled on Liz, my heart beating erratically as we made our way back to the room. There was several questions i was asking myself, but none I could find the answer for.

What was down stairs?

Cory did say we needed to go down there. Something obviously was down there, but why did Raven stop us?

Why was I kidnapped?

Well, it could be because my baby daddy is a lunatic and has separation anxiety from his unborn child. But I highly doubt it.

Why the heck was I attracted to my kidnapper?!

That was something I don't think I could ever find the answer to. It does explain how this baby was made, though. I do have good taste in mens's looks. Not really in their living.

-----;

So today, I had rode my very first roller coaster. It was a small little thing, but I started to go on scarier ones. I'm deathly afraid of heights, and I went on one where you flip upside down and are hovering above the ground. Twice. And I went on a super fast one. Still, at this moment, I feel like every movement is a ride and sooner or later a large drop would make my heart fall with it. Apparently i don't scream on rides, just make faces.
Thanks for reading this far!