Ghost, Fears, and Girlfriends

DIPPER POV: Dipper was walking in the halls of the school. It was his first day back since of what happened. It was lunch time right now but it's not like I ever eat anything here so I don't bother to go. I was on the roof were not only my friends and every now and then Jason comes up, as I heard voices from behind me. "Hey Dipper!" I looked around and saw Wirt, Norman, Coraline, and Mabel. "Hey guys" I said quietly as they talked. "Do you think it's true?" Coraline asked. "I don't think so but I wish" Norman said back. "That would be soooo cool though I hope it's true cause then we could have some fun at this school!" Mabel said. "That would be cool if it was true" Wirt said. "What are y'all talking about?" I asked. "If the school is really haunted by a ghost!" Coraline said happily. "How did that rumor get out?" I asked. "Well last night a teacher..well it was Mr.Jones...anyway he was here after school finishing some grades when he heard a loud bang coming from the hallway. When he looked out he thought he saw a girl and when he blinked it got closer to him. The next day he woke up in the hallway with wounds on his arm and head. They were carvings inside his skin. He was taken to the hospital as soon as someone found him." Coraline said. "that doesn't mean it was a girl he could have just imagined the girl" I said not really believing the story. "Then what about the wounds he wouldn't do that to himself and he was the only one here last night" Wirt said. "Dipper how do you not believe this after you saw a gho....." Mabel was cut off by me covering her mouth. "MABEL!" I said. Me and Mabel promised not to say anything about what happened there to anyone who didn't already know. "You swore you'll never tell!" I said. "Whoops sorry bro bro I forgot" She said her face looking a little guilty. "Hey Dipper you can tell us anyway now I got into wonder so you have to tell" Coraline said sitting down next to me as the others sat down too. "Remember Pacifica's party?" I asked. "Yeah" they said. "Well I had a problem with a......" I was cut off by another voice "well well well look who it is. It's Ghost boy (Norman) , Beasty (Wirt), button eyes (Coraline), Glitter Girl, and of the first time in forever this freak of nature" he said looking at Dipper when he said the last bit. Dipper looked away a little upset. 'How is he still getting to me?' Dipper thought. "Hey Jason knock it off" A new voice said. Jack was standing next to Jason. "Why should I? What are you friends with these freaks?" He said with a small laugh. "Mabel take me home" Dippersaid kinda quietly. "Dipper...." "Mabel please just do it" "ok" she said getting up and helping Dipper up too. "Aww leaving so soon freak" Jason said smirking. "Jason for real stop it! That's not cool!" Jack said getting a little mad. Dipper just tried to ignore him. Jason must have saw "are you ignoring me freak boy?" He said with a harsh tone. "Maybe" Dipper said quietly. Dipper noticed that Coraline, Wirt, and Norman were gone, they must have left when Jason came knowing he was going to cause trouble. Mabel was gone to, she must have not notice that I wasn't following her. All that was left was Jason, Jack, and me. Jack didn't really do anything though and seemed to scared of Jason to do anything. "I'll show you what happens when you ignore me" Suddenly Jason had me pinned to the ground. 'Oh hell to the no' I thought.

Don't feel like writing this down so um yeah TIME SKIP!!!!

Dipper POV (still):

Jason was gone and I was in the corner crying and shaking with fear 'I can't believe that just happened'. "Bro Bro!" I heard Mabel yell as she ran over to me. "What's wrong why are you so scared Dipper" said asked worried. "He....he..." I stuttered. "He what Dipper?" "J-Jason he.....r-raped me" I said quietly then cried even more. Mabel looked shocked and worried as she saw blood coming from my arm. She lifted the part of my sleeve "Dipper you did it again!" She saw cut marks on my arms, new cut marks and some old from a few days ago when she found out I did it for the first time. I nodded my head yes but said nothing. I wasn't able to move from how scared I was. Mabel didn't know what to do "I'll be right back Dipper" she said as she started to get up. I garbed her arm quickly and looked at her. "Don't leave me here again please!" I said shaking even more. "Dipper don't worry I will only be gone for a few seconds maybe a minute or two" she said. I let go of her arm and nodded ok as she walked to the other side of the roof and called someone. She came back one minute later and sat down by me "Don't worry Dipper everything will be fine, Ford is on his way to come and pick us up and take us home" she said pulling me into a side hug.

We walked into the shack

We walked into the shack. Ford had picked us up from school and drove us back to the shack and the first person we see is a women, she has long brown hair with blond tips and slightly white streaks on them, she has six fingers just like Ford, she is wearing a red turtle neck, black pants, and black boots, she has white skin and emerald green eyes. "Oh hello there" she said as she saw Mabel and me walk in. "Hi!" Mabel said back to the women but I stayed quiet. "Mabel, Dipper this is my girlfriend I was talking about, her name is Jasmine" he said standing next to the women. "Jasmine this is Mabel and Dipper you know the ones I told you about" "I remember. Nice to meet you guys" she said smiling. 'Is it just me or is this women like a girl version of Ford. And is she to nice' I thought to myself but push the thoughts away 'she might just be being nice since we're relatives of Ford' "Nice to meet you to!" Mabel said smiling back. The women looked at me but I said nothing keeping my head down. "Dipper are you ok?" Ford asked a little worried. "Yeah I'm fine I just......I'm going to my room" I said then walked upstairs. Ford looked a little worried. The attic or my and Mabel's room was WAY different then it used to be.

(A/n instead of green Dippers side is blue)

Mabel said we should have bunk beds since then we could add more stuff to the room and she thought about where to put our desk when I said we could put them under the beds. I laid down in my bed and rolled up my sleeve looking at my cuts. I looked at a photo of Mabel and me soon falling asleep.