Bill! Please be ok!

IM TALKING YOU LISTEN READERS BILL CIPHER IN THIS BOOK HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DEMON BUT LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN BOY. HE GREW UP WITH DIPPER WHICH MAKES THEM HAVE A STRONG BEST FRIEND RELATIONSHIP. NOW TO THE STORY.

DIPPER POV:

when I got to the roof I looked around but saw no one "Hello?.....Jason are you even" I was cut off from a voice the belonged to Jason "Oh don't worry Pine Tree I'm here". I turned around and saw Jason. Did he just call me Pine Tree only Bill called me Pine Tree. "Jason what do you want" I sounded a bit annoyed. "It's more like what you want Pinesboy" he answered. I was confused. "Where's your friend? The one that didn't come to this school. The one that you knew before you came here." "Wh....." I was about to asked what he was talking about till I figured out what he meant. I pinned Jason to the wall mad. "What did you do Jason" Jason smirked "WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS BILL?!" I yelled. "Right over there" Jason looked over at his friends who had Bill. Bill's wrist were tied up and a gag in his mouth. Bill had cuts all over him and was bleeding and passed out. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM JASON" I was really mad at Jason. He can call me names, he can punch me, and he can kick me, or beat me up in anyway but no one messes with Bill. He was also the only one I told anything to. "We just found out what we wanted to know" Jason grabbed me by the collar of my jacket "Now listen to me" me had a mean tone to him. I wish I could just punch him right now so much. "You will do as I say and not fight back or make me look bad in front of people or your friend will keep coming back to you hurt. Got it" Jason was choking me so I couldn't breath that much, I felt like I was about to pass out my self. "Y-Yes" I said weakly. I didn't want them to hurt Bill again not after this. "Good" Jason threw me to the ground. He walked pass his friends who had Bill "leave him then come on" they threw Bill to the ground and followed Jason. Dipper went to Bill once Jason and then had left. "Bill wake up........Bill please wake up" I said as I tried to wake him up. He woke up and looked at me. At once I untied him. He started to cry. "Bill don't cry" I hugged him. He winced in pain as I noticed he was shaking with fear. "Let's go back to the shack Bill, There's some stuff there that can help your wounds" Bill nodded as I helped him up "Ahh". I could tell he was in lots of pain. "I'm sorry Jason did that Bill" I helped him get to the shack. Once we were there we went straight upstairs quietly not wanting Ford to even know that I was out. I placed Bill on Mabel's old bed. "I'll be right back Bill" I left the room and went downstairs. I looked up and was face to face with Ford. "I was about to go and see if you were home yet" Ford looked mad. "Ford there's a very good reason for why I was out but I have to go get some stuff first" I said as I tried to walk passed him but he grabbed my arm. "What kind of stuff?". "Stuff for cuts and bruises" "what your not hurt are you?!" "no no no it's for Bill.....ugg it's a long story but I have to get the stuff" "Bill is upstairs isn't he?" "Oh uh y-yeah he is" "then go back up I will get the stuff while you and Bill are up there" I nodded then headed back upstairs while Ford went a different way. I went back to the room quietly. "Bill are you ok?" Bill just looked at me but didn't say anything. "Bill please talk to me" "I hate him" Bill said. "Jason?" "Yeah, I hate him" Bill tried to get up but fell back on the bed "ah". "Bill stay down you need to rest, Ford will be up here soon with the stuff to help you" Bill laid back down and went silent still shacking with fear and crying. Ford walked into the room and saw Bill "take off your shirt". Bill did as he was told. Once Bill's shirt was off you could see blood and cuts all over him. Ford looked a little sadden then wiped the blood off, and put bandages on him. Bill was mainly all covered in bandages. "Take it easy for a while Bill so you don't hurt yourself even more" Ford said. Bill nodded but said nothing. Ford left the room leaving the medical stuff behind just in case it was need. Bill was still crying and shaking as I hugged him. "I won't let them hurt you again Bill I promise" "P-Pain isn't always funny P-Pine Tree" he said hugging back. "I know Bill. You should get some rest" I stopped hugging him and left the bed. He didn't say anything as he laid down and went to sleep. I went to my own bed and laid down but I didn't go to sleep. How could I? I kept thinking. I took out some photos and looked at them. They were photos of Bill and him growing up together.