Hurt and bad news

DIPPER POV:
Dipper don't fall asleep stay up!!" I heard Mabel say as I tried to look at her but it didn't work I couldn't even move my head. We were in the ambulance going to the hospital after what happened at the party. Ford was looking at me with tears in his eyes but he didn't let them go down "listen to your sister Dipper don't fall asleep, you hear me don't fall asleep". Mabel was crying her eyes out as she held my hand. I couldn't move at all from all the pain. The doors to the ambulance opened as people took Dipper out and into the hospital with Ford and Mabel following. They took Dipper into the emergency room just as he fell asleep.

******TIME SKIP CAUSE IM NOT EXPLAINING ALL THE SURGERY STUFF TO YA GO TO GOOGLE AND LOOK IT UP IF YA WANNA KNOW******

I woke up and saw Ford but everything was blurry. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. "Sorry Dipper but you won't be able to talk for a few days now" Ford said as he held my hand. He saw me looking at the empty seat by him. "Mabel had to go to school but she will be back" Ford said and gave me a smile.

MABEL POV CAUSE WHY NOT DUN DUN DUNNNNN:

Mabel was walking in the hallway with Coraline but Mabel didn't say a word. "Why are you so quiet Mabel?" Coraline asked. Did she not know about what happened? "Oh I was just thinking about Dipper cause of what happened last night" Mabel said quietly. "What happened I mean all I know is that there was a party but it got cancelled but there are rumors going around but I don't know if there true or not" Coraline seemed confused. I guess she didn't go to the party. "Jason beat up Dipper......worse then normal" Mabel said tears starting to form in her eyes. "Mabel don't cry it will be ok" Coraline said giving Mabel a little hug. "Aw is sister worried about her widdle brother" Jason said as he walked up. "Go away Jason" Coraline said. "How are you even still in this school" Mabel asked a little mad. "When your parents are rich they can get you anywhere" Jason smirked. "Jason j-just go away" I was having a hard time talking. "Your brother is pathetic Mabel he can't handle a ghost. he is a cry baby and he can't even hold up a punch" Jason didn't stop. "YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM WHEN HE WAS ALREADY SCARED TO DEATH AND TRYING TO GET PASSED SOMETHING YOU BITCH" Mabel punched Jason who was shocked at what she said and did. They could hear voices from the crowd that had gathered around them "whoa that girl hits hard" "she's got some back bone" "she just punched Jason!". A hand grabbed Mabel by the arm as she looked up to see the principal. Busted. He dragged her off into the office. "Young girl that is unacceptable here, that language not to be heard here either. Your being sent home and I don't want to see you back at this school" he said as he put in some numbers to the phone as someone picked up Mabel stiffened once she heard the voice. Ford. "Hello this is Stanford Pines how may I help you" the voice from the phone said. "Yes hello this is Mr.Johnstone from Gravity Falls High School I'm calling you to please come here and pick up your niece Mabel Pines and let me just say she is not welcomed back at this school again". "I'm on my way" Ford said as he hanged up. Mabel didn't say anything. 30 minutes later Mabel was getting into the car with Ford "What did you do Mabel?!" Ford seemed mad. "I called someone a bitch and might have punched them" Mabel said quietly. "Mabel why would you do that?!". "They were making fun of Dipper! Ford I couldn't have just done nothing! I don't want him to go back to school after he's healed and have to put up with those jerks and everyone know about last night!!" Mabel started to cry. "Mabel don't cry it's going to be ok" Ford said calmly. As he started to drive back to the hospital where Dipper was.

DIPPER POV:

I was in my room crying after just getting some news as Ford and Mabel walked in the room. "Dipper what's wrong" Mabel asked siting by me looking worried. Ford sat by Mabel looking worried. The doctor who was standing there spoke up "we got some bad news just now as I was going throw the updates of his wounds when I found out that Dipper eyes sight will be getting worse....but in a year from now he would be...Blind for good"he said as Mabel's started tearing up. Ford looked at me even more worried. I continued to cry. I don't want to be blind! I can't do anything if I'm blind! Ford could tell I was getting even more upset. "Dipper calm down it will be ok" He forced a fake smile at me. I didn't smile back. I wanted to say something about this but my voice wouldn't work at all. I continued to cry not being able to do anything.

TIME SKIP ALSO POV CHANGE

FORD POV WAHAHAHA *cough cough* HA:

Dipper was asleep on the hospital bed while Mabel was asleep next to him on the couch holding his hand.

I myself was still awake

I myself was still awake. It was 12:00am but I couldn't sleep not after all that has happened today. First Dipper is hurt, second Mabel gets kicked out of school, third Dipper and us find out he's going to be blind next year. I sighed and looked at them. They were so close those twins, just like me and Stan when I was little. But they weren't little there were in high school. I remembered what happened while I was in high school that's when Stan and me changed our relationship failed and I lost a brother. I finally got him back after he brought me back through the portal but...did I want to be back. I mean it's a good to be back but there's so much here. It's not like I had a choice now though. I was needed here to take care of Stan, Mabel, Dipper, and the shack. I sighed again. I should just get some sleep. I closed my eyes. I heard a voice "Goodnight Ford". I looked up and saw Dipper awake smiling at me. "Goodnight Dipper" I said smiling back then fell asleep.

TALKING I AM, NOT APART OF THE BOOK THIS NEXT PART IS (yeah I tried to talk like Yoda)

Yeah sorry this was short and yeah y'all all might not like how Jason is STILL in the school but I got some more stuff coming but y'all will have to wait maybe a few chapters or more to get to them.