Mabel goes here?!

DIPPER POV: "ahh" I winced in pain as the nurse wrapped up my arm. "Sorry I told ya it was gonna hurt Pines" she said as she continued. Why does everyone call me by my last name and how does everyone already know it? I thought. "There all done" the nurse said as she finished up. "Thank you" I didn't say much cause I was s little shy. "No problem sweetheart just try not to get that much hurt again but if ya ever do you know where to find me. Now you best be off before your late to your next class...you too Wirt y'all don't want to get on the teachers bad side......oh and Mr.Pines you might need this" she passed me a notebook. "What for?" I asked looking at the notebook. "Write down everything you need to know in it or ya might forget like all the other new students, now there's a reason for the forgetfulness but I'm sure you will find that out soon enough" she said while typing into the computer. "Um thank you" I said as me and Wirt walked out of the nurses office. "You better do as she says with that notebook Dipper" Wirt said while we walked "ok but why do the new students have forgetfulness a lot" I looked confused. "Not that many people really know be Coraline, Norman, and me all think this place is haunted" "why do you think that" "we can talk about that when we meet up with the others they know how to explain it more then I do" Wirt said. "Well lunch is next for everyone so we should get to are lockers.....hey which locker do you have?". "I have locker 101" "cool that's right next to Coraline's" Wirt and me went to the lockers and saw Coraline at hers already with Norman next to her. "Hey Coraline, hey Norman" Wirt waved a little. "Hey Wirt, hey Dipper.....I'm guessing class number one didn't go so well. The news is all over the school already." Coraline said when she shut her locker. "News must go around fast here" "if it's about anything Jason does it goes by faster then you can say...." She was cut off by a another female voice "Long to time no see Bro bro" it was Mabel. "I didn't want to believe it but I guess it's true....you are related to her" Wirt said as him and the others walked off. "Guys?" "Dipper what are you doing hanging out with those freaks?" Mabel said. Dipper didn't know what to say and didn't believe what Mabel just said freaks Mabel would never call someone a freak would she? "Why did you call the freaks Mabel?" I asked. "Cause they are you can't hang out with them Dipper they will make your life here bad" she said then changed the subject as we walked to lunch "so you got in a fight with Jason?" "Well it wasn't really a fight just him beating me up" I said as I rubbed my arm my face red from embarrassment from telling Mabel that. She must think I'm pathetic like everyone els. "Hmm that's ok I guess but you can't just let him beat you up Dip dop" she said as we entered the lunch room and sat down next to each other at a table with Pacifica. "Well I couldn't fight back" "oh, your talking about the Jason thing" Pacifica said "don't let that get to you Dipper he has done  worse". "Dipper he isn't that much of a bad guy" Mabel said looking at me. A familiar voice came from in front of me as I saw Jason sit next to Mabel and glare at me "What are you doing sitting next to my girl friend dork". GIRL FRIEND WHAT HAS MABEL BEEN DOING TO END UP WITH A GUY LIKE HIM. I thought. "Jason this is my brother Dipper, you know the one that lives with our great uncles that I told you about" Mabel was looking at me and Jason. "Oh so star boy here really is your brother" he smiled like he was planning something. "Mabel I'm going to go" I said to her keeping my voice quiet. "No bro bro stay" she looked at me. "Yeah stay" Jason said then poured his food and drink on me "oh, well now he can't can he". "Jason!" Mabel hit Jason as I ran out of the lunch room embarrassed. I ran into the bathroom and wet a paper towel in the sink the tried to get all the food of my clothing. "That's what you get for being near my girl friend freak" I turned around and saw Jason. "She might be your girl friend but she's my sister Jason and I can hang out with her whenever I want" Jason pinned me to the wall "you think you can talk back without a punishment Pinesboy well let's just see about that" he punched me over and over again till the bell rang for the next class to start. "There's a lesson for ya, just do what I say and you won't get hurt as much kid" he threw me to the ground. "Ahh" I tried to get up. A hand grabbed me and helped me up. When I looked up I saw Norman and Wirt standing there. Did they see the whole thing? I thought. I felt water coming from my eyes, I was crying the whole time. "Dipper are you ok?" Norman asked worried. "Y-Yeah" I wiped the tears from my eyes but it didn't work that well cause more tears came. "I'll go to the nurse and get you some new cloths" Wirt said and left. When Wirt left I could see Coraline waiting outside the door. "Why are you all here?" I asked still crying, I wish the tears would stop but it's like they had a way of there own. "We saw what happened in the lunch room" Norman said as Wirt came back with some new cloths. After I changed i went outside were they were waiting for me. "Do you want to come with us Dipper, we're heading to the roof to hang out" Coraline said a little nervous. "Sure" she smiled a bit at my response. 10 minutes later we were on the roof talking and playing around when I remembered something. "Hey um I-I'm sorry that my sister called you freaks she used to not be like that" "it's ok but can you tell us something?" Coraline asked. "Tell you what?" "Why are you here?" Coraline and everyone was looking at me. "We all know about you staying the summer and all that in Gravity Falls but why are you still here?". I sighed the pulled out a postcard and looked at it.

The last part haunted him

The last part haunted him. "They didn't love through" Coraline and the others saw it. "I'm sorry Dipper" she said. "Shortly after my parents died my great uncle Stanley got sick so my other great uncle has to take care of him so he sends me to school instead of teaching me himself. My sister Mabel moved in with Pacifica but she wouldn't tell me why" I started to cry a bit as I remembered that day.
Memory:
"MABEL PLEASE DONT GO" Dipper was crying, his face covered in tears. "Dipper it's my choice whether you like it or not I'm moving in with Pacifica" hearing this made Dipper cry even more "Mabel please" Mabel looked at Dipper and hugged him "I'm going bro bro I'm sorry but I think it's for the best" Dipper hugged back tight. He didn't want his sister to go he would miss her to much. He watched her walk out the door and into Pacifica's car with tears still running down his face as he sat down on the ground. Stan and Ford saw Dipper but didn't go to him knowing he just needed some time alone.

Memory ends.