I go from map to map, but don't find anything new.

"Sara?" It's Leonardo. "Mind if I join you?"

"Go ahead," I look back at my T-Phone.

He sits down, his knees bent over the edge of the stairs allowing his feet to dangle. I get in the same position as he does.

"What are you up to?" He asks me.

"Just checking out maps of Kraang facilities," I turn off the T-Phone and face him. "It's just weird... we ravaged every Kraang facility Donnie found, checked each one to the last corner, we even blew up TCRI and went to a Kraang detention center, but we didn't find my dad anywhere."

Leonardo looks down. "I'm sorry we haven't been able to find him."

"Don't worry, it's just..." I trail off. "It worries me. Where on earth could he be? Because... the Kraang use interstellar portals, right? What if he's not even in Earth? What if he's somewhere around the galaxy? Or the universe?"

Leonardo places his right hand gently on my left shoulder. "I'm sure he's not that far out of reach. We're going to find him, I promise."

I look into his deep blue eyes and smile. "Thanks, fearless leader. So how are you doing?"

"Well, I feel like a punching bag but it could be worse."

I chuckle. "What are we gonna do? Hey, I'm getting hungry, you want something to eat?"

"Yeah, let's go in the kitchen," He helps me up. "Mikey's making popcorn, unless you want to get pizza. We did agree we'd get one, right?"

"I need a break from pizza," I say. "Don't tell Mikey I said that. But we can eat that later."

Leonardo chuckles and we start going down the stairs.

"By the way, Sara," Leonardo says. "I was wondering if you'd like to train with me, just us two. Maybe to perfection our teamwork technique." He opens the door of the kitchen for me.

I go in; Mikey's already inside making the popcorn.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea," I say. "Maybe that way no one will get angry."

He chuckles. "So how about tomorrow, before our evening patrol? That way if we run into trouble, we could actually use a strategy."

"Awesome," I say. "Remember that flip we made in King of the Mountain?"

"For example," he replies. "We gotta learn to do more stuff like that." 

I spot Mikey looking at me with suspicious eyes and a little smirk when he gets back to his popcorn. "Can I join?"

"Sorry, Mikey," Leonardo says. "It's kind of a compatibility thing."

"Hmmm..." Mikey says rubbing his chin. "Whatever, I'm too cool for that anyway."

"Okay," Leonardo chuckles in response. "I'm going with Donnie to watch Super Mecha Robot Force."

"Again?" I say. "You guys aren't tired of that yet? Seriously, Space Heroes was better, and it was also really lame."

"Oh, yeah right!" Leonardo says. "You adored Space Heroes."

"Only because it was fun to watch your reactions," I say.

He chuckles again and grabs a small bowl of popcorn. "Alright, meet you back at the living room."

Once Leonardo's gone, I take a bowl and turn around to find Mikey staring at me wide eyed.

"He's totally flirting with you," he points out.

"What?!" I say. "NO!"

"Yeah he is!" Mikey insists. "Private training sessions, laughing, smiling, trying to impress you in the free for all, comforting you about your dad?! What is that to you, woman?!"