✗Catch

You were walking towards the main hall as you and Izzy had made yourself ready for the mission that you both were going on together with the boys.
"What's this." Alec waved his hands as he looked down at you.
"What's what?" Izzy asked.
"Not talking to you." Alec rotated his head in your direction "What are you wearing?"
"Our mission finds place at a bar, what do you want me to wear?" You scoffed.
"Not this." The eldest Lightwood clenched his jaw.
"We've got no time for this." Jace takes out his sword "Look." He points out at the mission screen in front of you "That's our guy.
Before you glanced over the screen, you received a last death glare from Alec but you simply ignored him as you didn't want to deal with all of this and just wanted to focus on the mission.
"He's hot." Izzy winked at you as you gladly agreed with your Parabatai.
"Yes, he's-" You stopped yourself as your eyes found Alec's "He's average." You shrugged as your best friend giggled.
"Alright." Jace sighed "Let's get this over with."
You were standing in the corner of this late night bar as the rest of your friends were spread across the room, keeping an eye on this demon you needed to kill. You made eye contact with Izzy as she gave you a 'do what you need to do' look. You took a deep breath as you flipped your hair and muffled one last time at your dress before making your way towards the guy.
"Hey." You smiled at the guy as he looked down at you pursing his lips.
"What's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?" In the corner of your eye, you saw Jace holding back Alec as he was already tensed because of the scenario that was playing right in front of him.
"Let's find out." You fake smiled at him as you took him by his shirt.
You eyed Izzy giving her a small nod as she made a sign at Jace and Alec, all of them following you out of the building.
"I'm getting a little impatience." The guy roughly pulled you closer as his hands traveled down to your lower back while his eyes lit up.
From the moment his hands could go any further, you lifted your knee as you hit his private part. Making him groan as he fell on the ground with his eyes shut "What the-" An arrow that came from behind you, landed in his left leg as he gritted through his teeth
You felt a hand on your hip as you met Alec his gaze "What do you say baby?" Alec mumbled in your ear, hard enough so the demon could hear it too.
"Finish him." You eyed your boyfriend as he smirked.
He pulled you behind him as he placed another arrow on his bowstring "Any last famous words?" Alec playfully looked down at the guy.
"That girl could have-" Alec his placed arrow on the bowstring released as the demon couldn't finish his sentence.
"Wrong choice of words." Alec muttered as the demon his dead body disappeared.
"That was easy." Jace huffed.
"Too easy." Izzy nods her head direction some demons that were walking out of the bar.
"Let's do the thing that we are good in." Jace states as all of you took out your weapons.