✗tw crossover

Moving to Beacon Hills because of the demon problem was something that just seemed to come with the territory of being a Shadowhunter for you. You thought that it was going to be a simple job, though. Find the demons, nullify the issue and go back home to train with the others. But things had been worse than you first thought, and you'd made friends. It was also because of that you'd called in reinforcements, knowing that something big was bound to happen. Yet it didn't stop you still trying to stop the army of rising demons by yourself.
Over the past two weeks of being there you'd been able to keep your other life separate from theirs, but it was only now as you tracked down another demon that you realised that they were fighting them, too.
And it was in that moment that something clicked in your mind. Scott was a werewolf – an alpha no less – and this was therefore his Pack. But things were going too fast for you to evaluate the others, to pay them too much attention.
'Stiles!' you yelled, noticing that there was a demon going to attack him and blocking the attack quickly.
'What the hell are you doing here, (Y/n)?' Stiles yelled, and in that moment you felt the rest of your little group of friends' eyes on you.
'Um – I was just – I mean...' you spluttered, unable to think of the right words to explain yourself. You had more questions filling your head, wondering how they were there and why they were also fighting the threat.
'Get down!' someone yelled before you were bowled over.
You rolled over with the person, trying to keep them off you as best you could. There was a loud explosion which caused your ears to ring. Panic flared in your stomach. What had happened to the others?
As soon as the two of you stopped you scrambled up. You grabbed your sword and quickly brought it to their throat. It was only then that you registered who it was.
'Jace?' you asked, furrowing your brow as you moved your sword and offered him a hand.
Jace rolled his eyes, jumping up himself as he readied his own weapon. 'Well you did call us,' he said simply, motioning to the left.
And that's when you spotted them. Your Shadowhunter friends fighting the demons alongside the little group of friends you'd made in Beacon Hills.
'You know these people?' asked Lydia, rushing to your side, panting slightly.
You nodded, a small smile slipping onto your face. 'They're my friends. We're Shadowhunters,' you explained, knocking back another attack and aiding Jace with a blow to a foul looking demon. 'And we could take down demons like this in our sleep.'
'Wait, they're demons?' you heard Malia call as Izzy moved in to help her disarm another demon.
'Less talking and more fighting!' Alec yelled, and you weren't all that shocked to see Liam nodding his agreement.
a/n:
Hey guys, tysm for so many reads/votes on my book so far x I really appreciate it.
so a tw/shadowhunters crossover was requested and I loved the idea so I hope you like x
-bailey ❤️