Chapter 1: Natsu and Lucy reunite.

(Spoiler alert! In case you haven't seen/ read the series, i warn you there might be parts that have been took from the anime/manga. You have been warned)

It's been a year since Natsu and Happy left Lucy after the battle with Tartaros.
Lucy is just taking jobs and helped around the guild. But it still doesn't feel right neither for Lucy nor the others in the guild. 
Lucy is just sitting and then Erza sits next to her and asks:
Levy: -You sure can't stop thinking about Natsu, do you?
Lucy: *blushes a bit* -y-yeah...
Levy: *pats Lucy on the back* -Lucy, I'm sure he'll come back soon.
Lucy: -I know but, you know that it doesn't feel the same without him.
Levy: -Just be patience, he might pop up whenever he feels like it.
Lucy: -That would feel like miracle.
Well, guess I'm going home now, gonna continue on my book that has to be done in a few weeks. Well see ya!
Levy: -Bye Luc-... What the? Did you hear that?
Lucy: -Huh, what?
Suddenly someone kicks the guild doors. That someone is dressed in black and no one has a clue who that could be.
Lucy: -Who are you, reveal yourself!
The one who's dressed in black starts showing fire with his hand.
???: -Watch out, i might fail with this one!
He starts shooting and makes fireworks in the sky. Then he starts writing something...
He's writing a name, or is it a word?
Lucy: -What does it say?
Wendy: -I think it says, "I'm back"
Lucy: -Hold on... But that can only mean...?!
The unknown guy stops shooting as he reveals himself.
Lucy: -It can't be. Is it really you, N-Natsu?! *starts crying*
Natsu: -Sup Lucy? Missed me?
Lucy: -Dumbass *runs towards Natsu and hugs tightly*

 Is it really you, N-Natsu?! *starts crying* Natsu: -Sup Lucy? Missed me?Lucy: -Dumbass *runs towards Natsu and hugs tightly*

Lucy: *cries* -I missed you so damn much!
Natsu: *wipes tears* -Oi, stop crying. I'm back *smiles brightly*

 I'm back *smiles brightly*

Lucy and other's: -Welcome back Natsu!Natsu: -It sure is cool to go on adventures, but the best place must be home!Everyone smiles brightly and starts talking with Natsu and asks him different things as he does the same to the others

Natsu: -It sure is cool to go on adventures, but the best place must be home!
Everyone smiles brightly and starts talking with Natsu and asks him different things as he does the same to the others.

To be continued in chapter 2: First time having this fun in a long time!