Chapter 1

-(y/n)Pov-

Iwas running through a forest with Adam and Blake to this train forthe Schnee dust company. We then stopped at cliff as the train comes.

(y/n):Right on time.

Adam:Lets go.

Iwatch Adam jump off and look at Blake who nods at me. I nod back andwe both jump off and slide down the hill and launch ourselves ontothe train. Adam pulls out his sword stabbing the tops of a cart tohelp with his landing. Blake just lands crouching. While I use myclaws to grip the top. We walk over to a hatch, I open it and hold itfor them, and jump in.

-POVchange no one-

(y/n)'s(h/c) wolf ears twitch and he stands stands as robots power up.

Blake:there's a lot of security here.

(y/n):looks like they're really rolling out the welcome mat.

Adam:this isn't the time for jokes (y/n).

(y/n):it never is with you.

Droid:stop right there. Transforms it's arms into guns

Thethree of them speed around destroying robots. (y/n) jumps over Adamkicking a bot into the next car where more activate. They rush in tothe other side of the cart when a giant droid drops from the roof,then charges up and shoots at them. (y/n) jumps in front of the blasttaking most of the damage but all three are blown outside.

Blake:(y/n)!!!

sheruns to him and holds his head up making him look at her.

(y/n):damn that hurt... he grabs his side which it bleeding a lot

Adam:Blake I need you to cover me!

Blake:What about (y/n)?

(y/n):Blake, I'll be fine... go. he looks at her in her eyes

Shenods and gets up running at the big bot attacking it relentlessly asAdam gets ready to attack.

Adam:Move now!!!

Therobot shoots at Adam but he blocks it with his sword collecting it'senergy. He slices the robot in half when it jumps at him. He walksover to Blake who has (y/n) in her lap again.

Blake:Adam his aura isn't healing and he's losing a lot of blood.

Adam:Then there is nothing we can do except ease his pain.

Heunsheathes his sword and swings down but Blake quickly blocks hisattack kicking him back onto the second cart platform.