Rap Monster

The others of BTS was fallen asleep. Just Namjoon stayed up and composed his song. He looked at his computer screen and do his works. After a while,he feels tired but doesnt want to sleep. He took his laptop to the living room. He continued composed his song again. He really work hard to find the right beat for his song. But, he stopped when he feel the air-con is on by itself. He looked around the living room. Nobody in the living room. He go to the kitchen and drink some water.He comebacks to the living room. Now,he wears headset and continued composed his song.
Not long after that,he feels like he saw a boy walked around the living room.He can feels it but he pretend didnt see the boy. He looked at his computer screen and continued his works again. " Maybe i am too tired..." he said to his self.
After that, he go to the toilet and leave his laptop at the living room.When he comeback to the living room,he found that his laptop screen off. He press a button on the keyboard,his laptop still off. He charge his laptop but the laptop still off. He wondered if he press a button that make the laptop risk. But,he knows how use laptop.He charge the laptop again and wait until the laptop on. He charge the laptop from 1am until 4am, the laptop still didnt on. He given up on the laptop and closed it. He went to his room and sleep.
After he sleep,he wake up at 11am. Namjoon found his laptop is open and on. He remembere last night he closed the laptop and the laptop is off. He went out his room and ask all the members of BTS who touch his laptop. All of them answer the same, ' i never in your room'.